Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

@ IB, I was informed, by the Village Idiot ExNyer, that he didn't vote for Obama twice....he voted only once.....Obama's 2nd term in 2012 !

HAHAHAHA..........

The Village Idiot - Known As ExNyer:

After 4 years of the 1st failed Obama presidency.....The Village Idiot prefered Obama over a Libertarian or GOP candidate for a 2nd term............

But he calls himself a Conservative .....!

@ IB, I was informed, by the Village Idiot ExNyer, that he didn't vote for Obama twice....he voted only once.....Obama's 2nd term in 2012 !

HAHAHAHA..........

After 4 years of the 1st failed Obama presidency.....The Village Idiot prefered Obama over a Libertarian or GOP candidate for a 2nd term............

But he calls himself a Conservative .....!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Attention whore.
Attention whore. Originally Posted by JCM800
Go screw yourself, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
+1 That dumb Yankee fuck epitomizes a pretentious, lib-retarded Yankee cock-sucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
STUPIDER... has ... spoken!

Thanks for weighing in, Cock Whisperer.
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And AGAIN, Cock Whisperer.
Clever indeed, IBSyndrome!
Yea, she made bail after killing your dad. She caught Yssup Rider giving him a Slobbrin, Slobbrin, Slobbrin blow job... You going to miss your dad?... NyRINOer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ooooh. That's clever, banjo-boy.

But he calls himself a Conservative .....! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Compared to you? I'm absolutely a conservative.

Assholes like you, IFFY and the CockWhisperer think that your racist viewpoints define conservatism. They don't and never have.

My vote for Obama was a protest against the GOP pandering to scum like you by nominating milquetoasts like Romney.

You aren't going to vote for the Democrats, so the GOP should just take you for granted the same way the Democrats take blacks for granted.
The Liberal Village Idiot speaks again...true to form, predictable....throw out the race card when name calling doesn't work.................! You are an idiot who sees racism in everything you disagree with.

You are NO Conservative..............you are a phony (and an interloper), like your idol Obama.

... I'm absolutely a conservative.

..... Originally Posted by ExNYer
You aren't going to vote for the Democrats, so the GOP should just take you for granted the same way the Democrats take blacks for granted. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well, I think the comparison is a little off. The Democratic party panders to black sensibilities and pays lip service to many of their "needs" but still wholeheartedly bangs the drum of diversity to oppose "white privilege". The Republicans do not openly support white racism, though they aren't offended by implicit whiteness.
Well, I think the comparison is a little off. The Democratic party panders to black sensibilities and pays lip service to many of their "needs" but still wholeheartedly bangs the drum of diversity to oppose "white privilege". The Republicans do not openly support white racism, though they aren't offended by implicit whiteness. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, and you're a worthless, lying cocksucker.

You stood me up at Love Field. You didn't put the money up in escrow. You lied about your move to Israel, and your wife has totally emasculated you.

You're a poor pirate.

UPDATE: NOW WHIRLYTURD IS QUOTING ARTICLES FROM 2008 TO PROVE HIS POINT! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?

OBAMACARE IS WORKING. THE TEA PARTY IS IN A TAILSPIN. AND WHIRLYTURD IS SPAMMING ECCIE. I GUESS TWO OUTTA THREE AIN'T BAD!
The Liberal Village Idiot speaks again...true to form, predictable....throw out the race card when name calling doesn't work.................! You are an idiot who sees racism in everything you disagree with.

You are NO Conservative..............you are a phony (and an interloper), like your idol Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And you are a retarded propagandist.

You've never met a single anti-Obama story or distortion - no matter how ludicrous - that you didn't take seriously and post a thread about.

Anyone who sees a political opponent as all evil is not a thinking, rational person. They are a bug-eyed zealot.

No matter WHO a Democrat is or what they may be like, you swear they are despots out to destroy America - or at least your version of it.

It is hard to credit your anti-Obama screeds to any rational impulse. So, the default assumption must be that you are a racist.
You sound like Old Man Rockefeller - another one of your fellow Democrats - throw the race card at people because they oppose you...........

You are a supreme idiot....And like Rockefeller, you are NO Conservative ! But you are an arrogant bigot who thinks way too highly of himself.

Damn Whirlagay has morphed into iffy the Video queen.
Yeah, and you're a worthless, lying cocksucker.

You stood me up at Love Field. You didn't put the money up in escrow. You lied about your move to Israel, and your wife has totally emasculated you.

You're a poor pirate.

UPDATE: NOW WHIRLYTURD IS QUOTING ARTICLES FROM 2008 TO PROVE HIS POINT! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?

OBAMACARE IS WORKING. THE TEA PARTY IS IN A TAILSPIN. AND WHIRLYTURD IS SPAMMING ECCIE. I GUESS TWO OUTTA THREE AIN'T BAD!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't stand anyone up, mouthbreather. You have to tell me the actual fucking flight and time, which you never did. Show proof or STFU, you little pussy boy.