Here we go again...gun control.

Let's not forget the MOVE bombing in Philidelphia in 1985 or the bombing, or the Tulsa race riots that happened exactly 101 years ago this week. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Never forget. Fascism in your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCS-g3HwXdc
Never forget. Fascism in your face.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

four drunk drug addicted idiots who hate each other. brilliant example

BAAHHHHHAAAAAAA
After Uvalde school shooting, Beto O’Rourke renews calls to ban assault weapons

Morons on here have said that the Democrats don't REALLY want to confiscate weapons... They don't REALLY mean it.

Yes. Yes, they do.

Just like Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, Stalin, Lenin and Pol Pot, the tyrants always tell you what they plan to do...some people are just too stupid to take them at their word.
What does Kent State have to do with fascism? You need to explain that or admit that you don't really understand the term. Maybe Wikipedia could get you started?
What does Kent State have to do with fascism? You need to explain that or admit that you don't really understand the term. Maybe Wikipedia could get you started? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Did you even notice the fat fuck with the suit and tie?

God damn! Your a fuckin' teacher? Oh. From Missouri. The "show me" because I'm stupid state.

The first still picture speaks a thousand words. Don't worry, this just tells me you are very conservative. Just stay right where you are. Don't go off the deep end. If you understood the oath you took, that question would never have entered your puny brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80HZCap3aWU

Fuckin' dumbass!

Wiki, sure. That'll help.
" . . . get used to it."

Do you want me to explain why I shared this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vInFuLgwR1U
" . . . get used to it."

Do you want me to explain why I shared this too?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

No.
No. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thank you. I hope your Navy sister gets it too.

P.S.

Nice sentence for once. Capitalized and punctuated. Superb!
Thank you. I hope your Navy sister gets it too.

P.S.

Nice sentence for once. Capitalized and punctuated. Superb! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
Why did you want to see my dd214? How would that prove or disprove your test scores?
Your line about doing so well they wanted you to take the test again is total bullshit.
Plus you aren't telling the whole story. If the Navy needs 30 nuke boys at a certain time, how many people would they have in the pipeline?
30? Obviously not. Probably closer to 60. Because they can choose the top 30 of the 60 (hypothetical but just because a person passes the class doesn't mean he gets a slot). It means he is smart enough to learn an OJT job without a formal course.
You aren't a real logical guy and are nowhere near anal enough for a job with such tight parameters for performance, safety, and attention to detail. Your explanation of your scores, your bullshit about retaking the test after you say they just wanted to see the 17 year old perform, and your attitudes about numbers in general tells me you either know you misrepresent numbers or you don't realize you do. Either way you are subpar.
You remember lexusliar's low hanging fruit hug when you miss added those electoral numbers and the number of votes for each candidate? Don't you?

You're sloppy, ignorant, and you don't check your work.

Now you want us to believe you were precise while in the military but now you don't have to be so you lie. You claim you can't lie because you aren't a democrat.
This after Trump and his 30000 lies. You're full of shit.

Now you deflect your shortcomings by asking to see my 214. Because I can add and you can't. I believe what I can see. I see what you are. I don't believe what you claim and I haven't seen.
I don't lie. I would be a democrat then. I took the test the first time when I was 15 years old. Yes, the recruiters were very interested in me. I like taking tests. I scored a 99% and went to nuclear power school. Try taking that test. They told me, as a 17 year old recruit, that I had aced the test which is why they wanted me to take it again. To me, as a 17 year old, aced means 100%. Never thought about it after that.

As for my avatar, that is me in my uniform about four years before I left the service for service related disabilities. Every ribbon is real as is the ESWS and AWS.

Show us your DD 214 or you can suck my navy cock. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
All the best, assclown.
All the best, assclown. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the RTM King appears

what's the count up to now? 1,002?