OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: OF COURSE WE LIED TO GET THE THING PASSED !

...maybe after you and your pals come down to Austin and beat me to a pulp! That was your promise, wasn't it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only if we catch you at Nau's drugstore (that's in Clarksville) when we're ordering the $5.85 cheeseburger special. Better make sure you can still make a quick escape by crawling out the dog door in the back if you see us coming.

And you were going to bring the League of Extraterrestrial Gentlemen with you, too? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ETs, yes. Gentlemen, no.

Only if we catch you at Nau's drugstore (that's in Clarksville) Originally Posted by lustylad
Since there is no Nau's drugstore in Clarksville, you won't find him there.
Since there is no Nau's drugstore in Clarksville, you won't find him there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually, it is.

http://austinsilentmarket.com/listin...west-austin-2/
You're a tricky one, Junior!

Maybe one day, you'll get a shot at the bigs.

maybe after you and your pals come down to Austin and beat me to a pulp! That was your promise, wasn't it? And you were going to bring the League of Extraterrestrial Gentlemen with you, too?

LMAO!!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup-Homo-Rider, say it aint so ! You are in Austin? That place is fucked up enough without you adding to it.
Maybe it's Austin Bum Fuck Egypt or some other shit hole, I hope.
Austin Texas is long known for its gaggle of commies, faggots and all around leftist loser dipshit types but enough is too much already ! It is Texas's only free zone for lameness, p/c bullshit and liberal whiners.
If I may ask, just what is it you do there for employment ?
One source says you run a cathouse by hand !
It's been said you offer a 1/2 (jackoff) coupon.

Assup-Homo-Rider, say it aint so ! You are in Austin? That place is fucked up enough without you adding to it.
Maybe it's Austin Bum Fuck Egypt or some other shit hole, I hope.
Austin Texas is long known for its gaggle of commies, faggots and all around leftist loser dipshit types but enough is too much already ! It is Texas's only free zone for lameness, p/c bullshit and liberal whiners.
If I may ask, just what is it you do there for employment ?
One source says you run a cathouse by hand !
It's been said you offer a 1/2 (jackoff) coupon.

Originally Posted by rioseco
Yep, that's Assup!
It ain't so...

OK, what's next?
The CBO used Gruber's numbers to score Obamacare; Gruber is a self admitted liar.

By extension the CBO's scoring is based on suspicious modeling and can't be trusted as to accuracy.

Before Obamacare passed, the CBO predicted that the president’s signature legislation would have led to 19 million more people having health insurance by 2014 (see Table 4). In reality, Obamacare has maybe hit half that number — and many if not most of Obamacare’s newly insured have simply been dumped into Medicaid.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...05.html?page=1 Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Moron, your table 4 has the same information as table 3 in post 90. For exhanges in 2014, the estimate is 8 million. You said table 3 was too old. You still have trouble reading Column graphs.

According to data from New York Times the Affordable Care Act is WORKING. The percentage of insured citizens under age 65 is increasing.

By the way, the only reason one gets expanded Medicaid is if you are a family of 4 and have an income of less than $24,000. That is the deciding factor.

If you are a family of 4 and income is greater than $24,000 and less than $94,000 you qualify for a Obamacare private plan and you are eligible for a subsidy.

If you are a family of 4 and your income is greater than $94,000 you will not get a subsidy. So in this case you might as well call the health insurance company directly or call an online broker. There is no need to go HealthCare.Gov if your income is too hight to get a subsidy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/27/us/is-the-affordable-care-act-working.html#/
Fluffy, what about the lies? Why won't you answer my question?
It ain't so...

OK, what's next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Someone else can read a teleprompter.
According to data from New York Times the Affordable Care Act is WORKING. Originally Posted by flghtr65
So "Guber" is right!... You aren't very intelligent.
And Obaminable is out doing "damage control" by announcing he ..

....he believes the voters are not stupid!!!!!!

Really?
You are the moron for believing what Gruber, Obama and liberals tell you. I bet you believed Obama's lie: You like your healthcare plan you can keep your health care plan; or this whopper: Every household will see their insurance premiums decline by $2,500 !!!!!!!

You Are The Moron.

Post tables and numbers all you want. The CBO numbers are based on Gruber's modeling......................

The CBO projections aren't reliable.

It is no surprise to me that people who get a government subsidy are signing up. Notable is the fact that people are spending less on medical services because they can't afford to go to the doctor and incur the very steep deductibles and copays under Obamacare.

Obamacare isn't working. Obama knows it. That is why he has delayed full implementation until he is out of office. That is when the really big wealth redistribution hits !!

Moron, your table 4 has the same information as table 3 in post 90. For exhanges in 2014, the estimate is 8 million. You said table 3 was too old. You still have trouble reading Column graphs.

According to data from New York Times the Affordable Care Act is WORKING. The percentage of insured citizens under age 65 is increasing.

By the way, the only reason one gets expanded Medicaid is if you are a family of 4 and have an income of less than $24,000. That is the deciding factor.

If you are a family of 4 and income is greater than $24,000 and less than $94,000 you qualify for a Obamacare private plan and you are eligible for a subsidy.

If you are a family of 4 and your income is greater than $94,000 you will not get a subsidy. So in this case you might as well call the health insurance company directly or call an online broker. There is no need to go HealthCare.Gov if your income is too hight to get a subsidy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/27/us/is-the-affordable-care-act-working.html#/ Originally Posted by flghtr65
Obamacare isn't working. Obama knows it. That is why he has delayed full implementation until he is out of office. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And that's why the Democrats know that in order to stay competitive in 2016 they will have to renegotiate His signature achievement.

"Hands OUT! Pay UP!"