Congratulations NRA, two media members have fallen to your cause

That's surely what the liberals hope for Kayla. And look at how well it's working for them in the cities run by the dumbascraps- Chitcago and Detroit ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It's like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer.
It's like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ahhh...did you spew off again swishy walking cum guzzler ? Back to the 'holes with ya ! Big Sir needs some new shoes and some jerricurl !
Ahhh...did you spew off again swishy walking cum guzzler ? Back to the 'holes with ya ! Big Sir needs some new shoes and some jerricurl ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Shock me. Say something intelligent.
Shock me. Say something intelligent. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't whine about Rey saying some fucked up shit when you fall into the same class with post like this. You follow his lead like a lap dog.

It's like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can't whine about Rey saying some fucked up shit when you fall into the same class with post like this. You follow his lead like a lap dog. Originally Posted by Budman
I can whine about whatever the fuck I want to whine about. This is still 'Merica goddammit. And the difference is, the shit I say is funny.

You're so gay, when the doctor asks for a sperm sample, you fart into a cup.
I can whine about whatever the fuck I want to whine about. This is still 'Merica goddammit. And the difference is, the shit I say is funny.

You're so gay, when the doctor asks for a sperm sample, you fart into a cup. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So now you're an admitted hypocrite, racist, liar and whiner. Congratulations.
So now you're an admitted hypocrite, racist, liar and whiner. Congratulations. Originally Posted by Budman
Better than being a bitch. All you do is complain.
Better than being a bitch. All you do is complain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Poor baby. Are you angry?
Poor baby. Are you angry? Originally Posted by Budman
What's the difference between a joke and two dicks? You can't take a joke.
Shock me. Say something intelligent. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are the Guru of Gloryholes for the entire state of Arkansas ! "The Great Gobbler of Chancre infected Nobs " !!! How's that work for ya woomby ? ! :laug hing1:
You are the Guru of Gloryholes for the entire state of Arkansas ! "The Great Gobbler of Chancre infected Nobs " !!! How's that work for ya woomby ? ! :laug hing1: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Someone is definitely a knob gobbler here...
Someone is definitely a knob gobbler here... Originally Posted by WombRaider
And that knob gobbler would be YOU... The Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas !!!!!

You're so gay, when the doctor asks for a sperm sample, you fart into a cup. Originally Posted by WombRaider

where the fuck is Merica, Hey Rey I think he is about to have another meltdown Ya the shit you say is real funny Dipshit
where the fuck is Merica, Hey Rey I think he is about to have another meltdown Ya the shit you say is real funny Dipshit Originally Posted by gary5912
It's funny only to his preschool classmates (and his swishy walking reach around crew ! ) and his employees down at the 'holes. He thinks they're laughing with him when they're laughing AT him !