Who needs a White Knight?

Yea, I like pulling his chain too...kinda like the RTM thing.

LAP
Yea, I like pulling his chain too.. Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Geez...lay off the RTM button whispers...I get it already. LOL

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Now that's funny. I knew whispers push that button.lmao
So whispers we're ok? I know I busted your balls.lmao
Whispers has a manpussy...........
and you know this how?
noooo plz dont answer. this thread has way TMI as it is
Whispers has a manpussy........... Originally Posted by dearhunter
This has the makings of another Epic Review!
Anyone who hits the RTM triangle 23 times like whispers did......................has a manpussy.

In case you guys did not know, all RTM requests come to me and I file them where they belong
Anyone who hits the RTM triangle 23 times like whispers did......................has a manpussy.

In case you guys did not know, all RTM requests come to me and I file them where they belong Originally Posted by dearhunter
For Years and years you've been looking for an official position on a board like this....

Finally they give you a responsibility in line with your qualifications and put you in charge of the "shitter"..... Latrine Duty huh?

I'm glad you are getting the recognition you deserve....
Geez...lay off the RTM button whispers...I get it already. LOL

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

All you wusses are so prone to exaggeration.....
23 Times?.....

it was barely barely a fucking dozen...... And I emailed and PMd you only a couple of times but did you respond?....NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ...

I think I get the jist of the way things are going to be around here....... you talk the talk but when it comes to action are YOU Newbie friendly?..... Nope....

I'm a newbie..... I'm trying to feel my way around in here..... Get an idea of what the place is like and when they start picking on me I reach out for a little bit of help and where are you?.....

I'm old... I have no frickin memory...... I used to look up the stuff I've written in the past to remind me of who I was and who I wanted to be.... Now it's all gone....

So FORGIVE ME PLEASE for expecting a little help from an esteemed Moderator such as yourself......

We now return you to the program you were watching......

To be honest I thought the red triangle with the Landing Strip on it was some kind of pussy warning sign when I first saw it.....
Originally Posted by ferdburf
Here you go, enjoy: