Obama Finally Says "He Is Sorry" For Obamacare

• WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 09:57 AM

I'm just waiting for him to work racial epithets into this old saw. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You are the person repeatedly using the "n word" and term "darkie"...and a the self admitted racist. That's right, YOU. Not others - WTF!

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What ever happened to the poster that had you and CC vouch for him....right before he started calling Yssup a n*****. The one you were buddies with?
Actually, I think the word was "Blackie," boss!

That was right before he offered to beat my ass with his bare hands... oops, that was someone else. (Or was it?)
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Was that in this thread? Seemed like he was good friends with gnadfly. Maybe he knows! And if he used the word blackie, it was edited.
Good thing I didn't see it the other way.

I might have had to kick his ass!

LMAO @ cyber bullies.
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Good thing I didn't see it the other way.

I might have had to kick his ass!

LMAO @ cyber bullies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

amazing, Talking shit to Texans ... the epicenter of concealed carry..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzOdj7JmfE
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 12:15 PM
He was going to ride his tricycle into town and kick all our liberal ass's. Right after gnad blew him.
Corpus Christi? Probably not the epicenter of intellectual Texas. My guess is that the handle "said" Corpus Christi, but the poster was in Mathis, Robstown, Beeville or somewhere where the trees grow high and the ropes come short.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 04:52 PM
WPF's SS argument is ridiculous. I'm tired of hearing it. SS and Medicare are NOT voluntary. The government forces people to pay a predetermined amount, and in return agrees to provide certain services. There is no option to pay more in, to receive the same services.

If the program were voluntary, he'd have a point (which would be a first). But it's not. The fault lies with Congress, not the recipients. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Would you name me one voluntary tax.

How about this generation set up a tax where we pay in 100k now and get out 250k in the future.

Then take that 100k and borrow against it to buy some guns...

That is wtf the older generation fucking did you dumbshit. , the year was 1986, when Reagan 'fixed' SS.

• WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Corpus Christi? Probably not the epicenter of intellectual Texas. My guess is that the handle "said" Corpus Christi, but the poster was in Mathis, Robstown, Beeville or somewhere where the trees grow high and the ropes come short. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who was the poster and where did his racist post go? Were they in another thread? The one where he threatened to come kick your ass and had gnadfly vouch for what a badass he is.
Back to the topic... The headline and the truth aren't really the same.

Typical of that OKIE hospital shill.
Ok, how about we limit ourselves to ONLY using the same derogatory names the Liberals used for "The President of the greatest country on earth".. when it was George Bush. Deal?

Because that pretty much leaves EVERY name ever used available. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Is this what you, Ozombies are talking about?
Looks like the meeting with the Senators didn't go so well. The apology tour starts and, unless he lied again, so do the reforms. We'll see.

The problem with parroting a liar, is they usually make you out to be one as well.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,"
"We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...lite&gt1=43001 Originally Posted by nwarounder
Somebody got some spainling to do...
Somebody got some spainling to do... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Yup, and Prez Clinton just came out and denounced him as well. Looks like he and Hillary are bailing before it gets down right fugly
We defeated Nazi Germany in less time than it has taken Obama to get a web site portal operating.....can we get a more incompetent in the White House?

If Obama was president during WWII, we would be speaking German today.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 09:03 PM

If Obama was president during WWII, we would be speaking German today. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hell yea we would have because you Tea Turkey's would've went and fought with Hitler and the Nazi's had Obama been Prez! .....