Boltfan has a secret to share

When you spend all day trolling bp for a lady who will allow bare, you might have brain damage and don't have the comprehension skills as most
When you spend all day trolling bp for a lady who will allow bare, you might have brain damage and don't have the comprehension skills as most Originally Posted by mrredcat43
wasn't your last review written for a bp provider you had a session with?
wow sounds like you got to read the ROS section.. pretty sure that's a rule violation.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Spend some time researching and you'll see there's no issue sharing your review of the lady with her.

Funny with all of Abe's reviews no girls chime in for him. Maybe it has to do with him forcing bareback sex at a discount rate to newbies in exchange/extortion for a review?
Spend some time researching and you'll see there's no issue sharing your review of the lady with her.

Funny with all of Abe's reviews no girls chime in for him. Maybe it has to do with him forcing bareback sex at a discount rate to newbies in exchange/extortion for a review?
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Shasta May had a few things to say about the extortionist. She didn't take his
Discount rate / extortion crap
Shasta May had a few things to say about the extortionist. She didn't take his
Discount rate / extortion crap Originally Posted by PeterBota
prove it

ps who is "Shasta May" ??
prove it Originally Posted by honest_abe
This is so sad. Really. You're not helping yourself at all.
And I will stand up for redcat...he does not deny what he is looking for, and neither does 214.

I totally respect their wishes to hobby openly about what they are requesting.

It sounds to me, like you are a fucktard who hasn't figured out how to hobby. (I'll take my points if they are warranted)
It sounds to me, like you are a fucktard who hasn't figured out how to hobby. (I'll take my points if they are warranted) Originally Posted by tntangie
that's a direct name calling insult..
that's a direct name calling insult.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Duh.
Again, reading comprehension.

You might need an MRI. I can suggest a really great place.
Duh.
Again, reading comprehension.

You might need an MRI. I can suggest a really great place. Originally Posted by tntangie
wow! yes please keep talking..
If that is your sole point, that football is less violent than boxing, you have no data to back your claim. Any data out there is inconclusive at best. The first 10 articles that come up in a google search display that fact.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-football/amp/

https://www.quora.com/Brain-Injury-W...ng-or-football - this one makes the point of the frequency of impacts

I am sure if you tried, you could find several articles showing the opposite. Thats the point, this is no consensus.

So, nice try. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I never provided data for a reason: you didn't. I did the exact same thing you and these articles did: some guy gives their opinion. You seem to have an issue taking what is said and trying to extrapolate something you want to hear that differs.

I Google'd and read those as well. Remember when I said not to equate danger and violence? Almost like those articles talk about danger, and I knew someone would be foolish enough to link the first things that came up in Google...
wow! yes please keep talking.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Totally not kidding.
I'll even report myself.

I'm in very good standing. I haven't had any points, so I've got plenty of room.

Fucktard is used frequently on this site.

I don't know you, or your history, but I'm very glad I have never met you.
...It sounds to me, like you are a fucktard who hasn't figured out how to hobby... Originally Posted by tntangie
that's a direct name calling insult.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You're quite incorrect. A direct name calling insult would've been her saying something like

You are a fucktard who hasn't figured out how to hobby...
See the difference?
I even RTM'd myself. I honestly don't care.
wow sounds like you got to read the ROS section.. pretty sure that's a rule violation.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Pretty sure it's not and this has been discussed already in another thread on this same coed section...

Are you brand new here? Did you just start reading coed when you created these dumbass mangina threads?

If he sent it to her before it was posted it's not technically a review...

You act like the session was some big secret...she was there for fuck sake...

And all this rule violation crap really are you in kindergarten or a grown man?!? You clearly must be close to your vacation because you are just being ridiculous at this point...just RTM the shit that offends you so much...
prove it Originally Posted by honest_abe
Accusations of forced bareback and demanding discount sessions and the reply from honest_abe is "prove it" and then try to get any girl that dares speak up about the mistreatment banned?

I'd recommend commenting about this behavior on his reviews so future newbies know to avoid. Best case they need to see a doctor, worst case a morgue.