should i allow a refund?

It's your body and your time. Don't compromise your standards.
It's your body and your time. Don't compromise your standards. Originally Posted by Shayla
I write long ass paragraghs, and you say it perfectly with just a few words! Well stated!!
Pj its funny you say not kk but me...well actually I have been called kk my whole life...
I don't want to be the provider that is rude and rushy
I am a happy person and its really hard for me to be sad, rude or bitchy.
I'm planning on raising my rates still on a reasonable level after I get this web site completed with some new pics.
Btw have the rangers won yet?
Pj its funny you say not kk but me...well actually I have been called kk my whole life...
I'm planning on raising my rates still on a reasonable level after I get this web site completed with some new pics. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I was coming from the point of view that most providers, for their own safety, do NOT use their own name. That said, i KNOW your 'birth' name isn't Kandy..........is it? JK!

My I suggest one more thing? Keep a subscription to this thread. Leave it open. You never know when somebody may come along and make a point that hasn't been made already, although I doubt it, anything is possible.

Rangers 4-3, bottom of the sixth. St. Louis at bat with bases loaded. The count to the batter is 3 balls & no strikes.
Btw have the rangers won yet? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
SH*T!!!! Games tied!!
Lol thanks for getting my point and the score
7-4, bottom of 7th just starting.
You're a doll and will do just fine. Keep your head up.
  • Laz
  • 10-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Stay who you are. Becoming hard or bitter will not make you better. That being said you are not a cum bucket and should never settle for being treated as one. Demand the respect you deserve and you will get it.

I'm planning on raising my rates still on a reasonable level after I get this web site completed with some new pics. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I'm coming in late to all this...so probably my ideas have been said and said

Kandy, the personality that is coming thru your posts are awesome. I'm sure when you connect with the reasonable guys, you are consider a sweet heart. However, this hobby has a fringe that can be cut throat...on both sides. Please don't lose that "nice side" of ya, but also develop a more business side to you, that will not be taken advantage of, by that certain fringe of guys that are on the asshole side.

A perfect example of this is Naomi...I'm assuming when things go right she's great, but she also seems to have that more harden business side to her that will not be taken advantage of. With any business, there will be times of disagreement...and that does not mean someone is being an a-hole, just disagreements. Successful business people realize, that sometimes the client is not always right. That's where a confident personality comes in play, where solutions are had where everybody wins.
If your providing a quality experience, be confident in yourself, be accomadating...but don't be a push over

Work hard in building a good reputation of being a quality provider, and in situations like this...let your reputation speak for itself!!!

Then there are the a-holes, whose money is never good.

Hopefully that is the even bigger lesson that can be drawn from this experience for you.

As far as refunds...if he were not rude, no refund...but perhaps future credit, with your eye being concern on not just taking care of him now, but in gaining future $$$

If he was rude.....no refund
Well said VKmaster!!

KK pay attention to the .... statement regarding $ ---NOT ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY.
I know you are starting to figure this out, I wish you the best of luck.

On a side note, I'm really impressed with all the guys that have chimed in with excellent advise & encouragement . Y'all Rock!!

I think she might be way too sweet for this business. The type that a gentleman would enjoy and an asshole would take advantage of.
U right ballini...
I think she might be way too sweet for this business. The type that a gentleman would enjoy and an asshole would take advantage of. Originally Posted by burkalini
Exactly.

VKmaster - Well said!!!! I do not and will not let any man take advantage of me. Everyone gets a clean slate with me until they mess up!
I am joining in kinda late myself.

I appreciate your concern for service, that comes across as a person who is concerned with her customer service.

A lot has been said about type of client, self worth, etc. I see it differently. I cannot control what other people do or say. I cannot control that some cleints will ask for refunds, I do not concern my self with it, and I attempt to smooth things over as best as possible. I can only control how I react to it. When asked for a refund I consider whether or not this client is a repeat client, has he referred other business to me, or does he continually attempt to get something for cheaper than what I am offering. Customer service has a place in business.

No one on this board hates being taken advantage of worse than me, no one!!! It happens to me but I try to learn from it and move forward. Sometimes I am just wrong about another person and I get taken to the bank. I choose not to let the bad people influence my good nature and positive outlook on life, just me.

In my experience as ladies stay longer in the business, some get jaded and have an attitude of the hobbyiest oweing more than just the rate. It seems from your posts you are not there and that is fantastic. While it is a business, if it becomes ALL about the money, than it is a chore and job and is not fun anymore. I am fortunate to get paid for doing something I love to do and I really do not have a job, sometimes life is grand and me I get paid for doing what I LOVE!!! I like getting paid but I adore being able to help others and satisfy others with my services, the feeling is pure euphoria for me.

My suggestion is do what is best for you!! If negotiating is your thing than do it. If being consistent with rate then do that. If you want to please this guy, no matter who is right or who is wrong (cuz really that is irrelevant) than make an offer of something, dinner, cash, services. If he is a pain in the ass and his business you do not need, let him go. In all businesses we have cycles of bad times and good times. The economy sucks right now, i explained to a lady the other day if I told her the amount of money I have lost in the market lately she would cry, lol. I am not poor but when my statments come back going down and down, I feel poor and I do not engage in luxurious activites such as the hobby, just me.

I write long too!! Hope that helps.