let's celebrate Juneteenth!

.... So - Lincoln, the FIRST president of the Republican party
frees the slaves... and yet the Democrats STILL fought the
black-skinned people having rights... right-thru the 1960's.

I saw the film "Mississippi Burning" on the telly.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And with which party were the Freedom Riders affiliated? You must have been herding sheep and fell asleep, “mate.”

You are completely-full of half-truths and ignorant-talk.

Welcome to school, son.

Hahahahahahahajahahahaha,
... Hee Hee! ... Are YOU gonna "school" me again on how
Roberts voted? ... you didn't even have the fortitude to
apologize...

Reckon they got polls and graphics on things 'round here.
YOU are the most disliked poster in the forum.

Didn't YOU win that Award awhile-back??
askin' that for a mate o' mine.

### Salty
Maybe TWK wants to take the national Juneteenth holiday away. Those “people” just don’t deserve it. Wouldn’t you say so, TWK?

Ain’t nothing quite like a Waco Kid race baiting thread. Maybe he feels empowered because of the Supreme Court Ruling, puffing out his man boobs, belching like Fred Flintstone and strutting like a Proud Boy at the US Capitol and all. But whatever it is, he’s certainly feeling bulletproof.

Now you “gun collecting” aficionados can all argue over what type of bullet, but you’ve gotta agree, he’s using this period in time to reaffirm his disdain for his fellow Americans.

Armed with a little red triangle!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No. just the opposite. it should be Juneteenth purge month. allow all crime in black communities for a month. they falsely claim the police are racist so take the police out of those communities. let's see how that works out.

the truth is racist only to racists.

the surge in Asian hate crimes isn't coming from "White Supremacists" so the media doesn't want to talk about it. they don't want to talk about the Juneteenth violence because they can't blame that on "White Supremacists" either. must be all those nasty guns doing all those shootings.
recall this? debunked almost immediately yet this "unbiased" news site has yet to update the article.

with things like this happening daily it was a given Juneteenth would be full of "peaceful celebrations".

Pregnant Black Woman Shot Five Times by Missouri Police

https://www.theroot.com/pregnant-bla...ice-1848996287

Shédanja said the man ran off and officers followed him while the woman exited the car with her hands up. The officer told her to get on the ground, which she refused, explaining that she was pregnant. The officers approached her with guns drawn and after she took a few steps away, they opened fire five times.

“She did not pull out a weapon on them. She did not even have a stick in her hand,” said Shédanja.

More from The Kansas City Star:
“One, two, three, four, five. I remember it because it didn’t stop. They shot five times,” Shédanja said during a phone interview Saturday with The Star. “I remember seeing her hit the ground and I froze.”

Shédanja asked police several times why they shot the woman, but officers did not answer. She started recording the scene.

In the video she shared with The Star, the woman is seen lying on the ground with blood on her shirt. An officer appears to put her in handcuffs.
Patrol spokesperson Sgt. Andy Bell told The Kansas City Star it was unclear whether the woman had a firearm but a handgun was found in the area where she was shot. Bell declined to comment further on the situation but said there will be an investigation which is being led by state troopers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOofxNdDJXI
... Hee Hee! ... Are YOU gonna "school" me again on how
Roberts voted? ... you didn't even have the fortitude to
apologize...

Reckon they got polls and graphics on things 'round here.
YOU are the most disliked poster in the forum.

Didn't YOU win that Award awhile-back??
askin' that for a mate o' mine.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nice comeback, dude. But despite my apology for so egregiously and maliciously assaulting your tender sensitivities, you can't help but deflecting from the comment.

If your knowledge of this subject comes from watching "Mississippi Burning," then you know you're full of shit.

Sorry. It's true, Sheila.

No. just the opposite. it should be Juneteenth purge month. allow all crime in black communities for a month. they falsely claim the police are racist so take the police out of those communities. let's see how that works out.

the truth is racist only to racists.

the surge in Asian hate crimes isn't coming from "White Supremacists" so the media doesn't want to talk about it. they don't want to talk about the Juneteenth violence because they can't blame that on "White Supremacists" either. must be all those nasty guns doing all those shootings. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just the opposite?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Happy Juneteenth, Archie!
Just the opposite?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Happy Juneteenth, Archie! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we can do better than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gHj5LHB6s
Historical and hysterical.

Great episode.

Meathead.
Oh Edith!

Great episode.

Meathead. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You signed it Meathead?!? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great new and improved handle for you and it's certainly accurate. Plus it passes spellcheck even. I say Just Do It.

Great episode.

Meathead. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Surely fits him well... ...

#### Salty