The "JV Team" strikes again:

Google image is your friend lexie. Keep from being one of the Grubered. Both of your images you just posted came from the Boston bombing lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did I say otherwise, Gruber?

Now that you are "connecting the dots" perhaps you can see the "point"? Or no?

Do you know what a "pressure cooker" is?

Ever used one? Have one around your "house"?

Do you buy and set off fireworks any time during the year .. or see them set off?

It is being reported ISIS is using chemical weapons on the Kurds.

What were the Iraqis "guarding" ... "some old, rusted out shit" that is "unusable"?

YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE doesn't want to initiate any ground game to avoid criticism for himself.
Did I say otherwise, Gruber?

Do you know what a "pressure cooker" is?

Do you buy and set off fireworks any time during the year .. or see them set off?

It is being reported ISIS is using chemical weapons on the Kurds.

What were the Iraqis "guarding" ... "some old, rusted out shit" that is "unusable"?

YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE doesn't want to initiate any ground game to avoid criticism for himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, because they couldn't have possibly gotten it from Syria
Did I say otherwise, Gruber? Yes you tried to slip one over didn't work.

The one on your head?
Do you know what a "pressure cooker" is? Yes and no.

Do you buy and set off fireworks any time during the year .. or see them set off? I have outgrown it it is for you easily entertained.

It is being reported ISIS is using chemical weapons on the Kurds. Chlorine

What were the Iraqis "guarding" ... "some old, rusted out shit" that is "unusable"? To keep idiots like you out.

My MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE doesn't want to initiate any ground game to avoid criticism for himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes Gruber you did indicate the for mentioned pics came from ISIS not the Boston bombings. ISIS is using chlorine when they can get it to work. There have been several failures. Take your bull shit somewhere else to share with your dim witted friends .
Kill a hand full and a hundred more take their place. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are not one of them, right?
Yes Gruber you did indicate the for mentioned pics came from ISIS not the Boston bombings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only in your pea brain imagination so you could engage in some feeble point.

I know exactly where I got them. I asked the question!

But you would rather waste bandwidth struggling to be "relevant" to the discussion .. so you fabricate some 'assumptions" so you can "knock them down."

Called "hot air men" not "straw men"! You are remarkably ignorant.

But you would rather waste bandwidth struggling to be "relevant" to the discussion .. so you fabricate some 'assumptions" so you can "knock them down."

Called "hot air men" not "straw men"! You are remarkably ignorant. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Under the photo in question, you did ask if he really thought ISIS was the JV team. So what are we supposed to think you mean?

Called "hot air men" not "straw men"! You are remarkably ignorant. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Basically you took three obscure images tried to foist them off as a new ISIS threat, and gave them credit for finding WMD'S that inspectors failed to find. Then when your lying ass got caught you squeal like a pig under a gate. You have the market cornered on pea brains.
Basically you took three obscure images tried to foist them off as a new ISIS threat, and gave them credit for finding WMD'S that inspectors failed to find. Then when your lying ass got caught you squeal like a pig under a gate. You have the market cornered on pea brains. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/15/no_b...mes_bombshell/