Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

I called you "whispy" and have never sucked your dick that I know of (wouldn't put it past you at all to see me under a different name though). Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
Naw... You already said you were like a half a century old and I don't touch women I pay that are over 23 except on very rare occasions with there only being 3 between the ages of 26 and 31.
How about y'all take out your dicks and measure them to see "Quien es mas macho!"
don't touch women I pay that are over 23 except on very rare occasions with there only being 3 between the ages of 26 and 31. Originally Posted by Whispers
When does Wifey get kicked to the curb? Some of us might be able to help her Post Traumatic Whispers Experience.
Dude you make shit up left and right. I've dated exactly 1 person in 15 years of hobbying. The lady I dated was never a provider for me. She was someone I met at a social and hung out with occasionally and then and then.

You date one stripper after another until she bolts. Seriously you always say some bs story about how little you pay and how much they love you and how you move on but dude that's total bs. I've been there with you so many times at the club. You get turned down left and right from the same chicks I see regularly.

You get a whole crew together just to beat a girl down to finally seeing you. I've witnessed it. Then when you finally do get her you pass her around until she get's a clue and joins here or moves on. The ones who join her trash you like everyone else.

Dude you are the definition of the worst of the worst. I can play this game with you all day. We hang in the same circles, we know the same ladies and gents and we all know that what you post here and what actually happens is completely different.

Yes you get nice looking trim but no you don't do it on your own. You get guy after guy to talk you up to her. I'm sorry but that's pretty pathetic, I don't even use a wing man. Then again I'm not an overweight blow hard with nothing but $$ going for me.

When you finally get the trim and pass it around to your crew what's the first thing you always tell the new guys? (I believe it's, bring your own condoms or not, it's up to you)

Stop being such a hypocrite. I can play this game all day or we can stop. Maybe you just forgot what's its like going against an equal.

It's up to you
Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
I wonder what free flicks are on Hulu today?
Just so you know, W keeps tabs on everyone and anyone he considers a problem for him or a solution for him. When we used to hang out up at P10 he used to ask me all kinds of questions. I've always been a little cautious around him though and never trusted him.

When me and little Ricky were so tight and hung out all the time, he used to show me the txts W would send him and the questions he would ask about me. What he can't get he makes up. You know like a BSC hook who responds to a NCNS or shitty review.

I've got all kinds of shit myself though so this should be pretty fun.
Just so you know, W keeps tabs on everyone and anyone he considers a problem for him or a solution for him. When we used to hang out up at P10 he used to ask me all kinds of questions. I've always been a little cautious around him though and never trusted him.

When me and little Ricky were so tight and hung out all the time, he used to show me the txts W would send him and the questions he would ask about me. What he can't get he makes up. You know like a BSC hook who responds to a NCNS or shitty review.

I've got all kinds of shit myself though so this should be pretty fun. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
This is old news/common knowledge thus why I NEVER hang out with mongers. Keep a healthy distance and it can be entertaining.
I've hung out with a lot of mongers in the past. I used to meet up with ladies and gents every friday at a sc for lunch and drinks always without any issues. Not all ladies and mongers are bad but there are a few like W who always have an agenda and want to control everything and everyone.

Guys like W are truly Risky in this hobby. When he doesn't get his way he outs people and shares info that he isn't allowed and shouldn't. Just think what he might do if shown the door to eccie. I wouldn't doubt that's why he's allowed to get away with so much. He probably has files on all the mods and owners (assuming he isn't one) I've pm'd mods an owners about the leaking links and rw names etc... and the austin mods don't even seem to care anymore. I haven't even heard back from ownership about the serious leaks and links being posted in Austin and as you can see they are still openly linked more then 10 hours later.

W used to always tell me how he'd ask his buddy mods to stay away for a certain time frame so he could have a little fun. Hopefully all the admins and national mods i've reached out to via txt and pm will bring more exposure to what's going on here in austin.
Ricky Ricky Ricky, what's the deal bro? All this over a girl? We were bro's, tight as thieves. I had your back and it was real back, not this bs w kind. He'd throw you over board as soon as you aren't useful.

I did my best while you were hating and lying behind my back. With every one of them I tried to help you. I also tried to keep you around and I was your reasoning board. Do you see what's happened since you went to the dark side!?! Permanently banned. A pariah on the board.

It didn't have to be this way, you and I could have stayed tight and kept partying. Those were some fun times.

As far as what you posted dude it doesn't matter. I'm not hiding behind anything. I have one handle and I never hid who I was. I referenced it in all my posts to you and W.

You are already banned so I imagine I'm allowed to say what ever I want about you as well. I know everything dude and you know it so chill out and let me and W decide how we go. You've already crossed so many bro lines already. You didn't like what I said, I was just having fun with you. I knew you would know it was me. Call me if you want but relax
LOL.... Very creative Homie..... Very Creative....

The SO has been here for over 4 years... Yeah... A stripper when I met her but in it for less than 6 weeks at the time...... The Stripper before her... my ex-wife...... was around for 20 years.... Pretty consistent...

Who's at your side these days?

Outside of those 2 that span the last 24+ years I've never talked about a single one that "loved" me..... I fucked a lot of them and paid to do it.... I knew how to maintain those boundaries and keep it about the money....

Yeah.. I would fuck them a few times and then introduce them to friends and never see them again myself....

Hence the reason guys wanted to hang out.....

Outing people again huh...... Talking out your ass again ..... Neither you nor any other person can come up with a single instance of me outing anyone..... Got Links?

I used to always tell you stuff? Dude.... WE crossed paths a couple of times but did not hang out in the same places with the same people....

Really? You've reached out to all the National Mods and Admins about about all this to deal with me?.... I thought you said earlier I owned the place and had Admins that do what I tell them to? Which is it?

Put the bottle down man.....
You are already banned so I imagine I'm allowed to say what ever I want about you as well. I know everything dude and you know it so chill out Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Now that sounds like a threat......

I thought the same way at one time but a Banned Member is STILL a Member and they still get protected...

Just a little free advice....
It looks like you might. I haven't seen one response yet. Apparently eccie is taking a new direction where w and his posse can post what ever they want and the mods and admins all will just stay away long enough for everyone to see.

Are we done W or do we keep going. It's going to be embarrassing for both us us and I'm pretty sure at least one of us is gonna get banned but I'm stubborn so I'll play as long as you do. I got pages of shit.
Now that sounds like a threat......

I thought the same way at one time but a Banned Member is STILL a Member and they still get protected...

Just a little free advice.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't worry I'm checking twice what I can and can't post
Hey W I just thought of something that maybe you forgot to cover up. removed RW info...staffdoesn't have pa so the only way he can link something requiring pa is for someone with pa to give it to him.

I think someone will have some questions for you