I Won't Be Watching The NFL If This Keeps Up...

All I will say is what a great Cowboys comeback. It was definitely one of the best games I've watched in a while.

People can boycott the games if they want. I like what I like. Hell, my friends and family would probably boycott me if they knew I had damn near 7,000 posts on a whore board because they would be so completely disgusted with me. LOL
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Guess jerry is happy his toy won its' home opener.
I don't much care - and refuse to put any money in the pockets of jerry or his entitled Plantation athletes.
I don't much care - and refuse to put any money in the pockets of jerry or his entitled Plantation athletes. Originally Posted by oeb11
What are "plantation athletes"? Racist much? What are guys who make millions in hockey or golf to you? You may not like black people or the sports they dominate, but don't be a racist fool about showing your dislike for them because of the color of their skin. Be a better man than that. Be human.

I'll assume you could have just worded that better but if not, shame on you for that racist shit.
Fine with me - i did not watch it.

Let's put a tv blocking the exit to mole's burrow - and force it to watch NFL OBLM drivel non-stop for the next week. and see just what a punishment it is.

typical DPST - just because a person might ber a Trump voter - they want to penalize you from something they desire, themselves.

Mole - you can have your OBLm and Antifa supporting nfl games.

They are rosters of 70% black, and all male.

Which makes them racist and sexist - so why watch????

is RBG being laid to rest right next to your burrow? She can litigate with God above for redress. Originally Posted by oeb11

It's a deal....buy this TV.....bet you can't afford it as you probably spend all your Social Security on wax for your Wilbur Ross haircut.

What are "plantation athletes"? Racist much? What are guys who make millions in hockey or golf to you? You may not like black people or the sports they dominate, but don't be a racist fool about showing your dislike for them because of the color of their skin. Be a better man than that. Be human.

I'll assume you could have just worded that better but if not, shame on you for that racist shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh, I see, you conflate the word plantation with slavery and therefore racism. Some people just want to be offended... Maybe a better word would have been hothouse as in hot house athletes. Pampered, protected, and given everything that need to excel except, in this case, discipline. Do you still feel offended for the millionaires on the field?
Oh, I see, you conflate the word plantation with slavery and therefore racism. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Don't be obtuse, clown. Any fool knows what he meant. You just happen to be more of a fool if you argue otherwise.

It's not worth an argument and if you are not remotely intelligent enough to figure out what he meant, that's called a "you problem".

You old losers do realize we are living in 2020 right? What the fuck are you racist old bozos even talking about when it comes to plantations and black multi millionaire athletes?
I can't believe they won. I turn it off when they were down 20-0.
I hope those plantation athletes get covid! Fuck'em
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't much care - and refuse to put any money in the pockets of jerry or his entitled Plantation athletes.

LM - for one with some common sense - to not see the blatant black Racism of OBLM - parrroted by the athletes - and part of the DPST propaganda and narrative - Please re-evaluate.

It is aracist diatribe against whites - particularly males. To the point that if a white woman turns down a black male - it is 'racism".

you want to live in a society where OBLM inflicts black superiority on all others - vote Biden.

When they come for your house and weapons - don't say you were not warned.

now - enjoy your tv and mind-numbing programs of kneeling and OBLM painted on fields of athletic competition. It is just a Big Brother effort to numb the minds of the populace to reality of what Biden and the DPST's plan.

if, in your opinion - My support for 'All Lives Matter Equally" - is 'racist' - so be it.

diatribe all you want.

White Guilt - join the DPST party and donate to the Communist led and gay-commune oriented OBLM that wants to destroy family structure in America.

If sports convinces one that they are the path for you - be my guest.

When they come for One - there will be no One to speak.

I'll assume you could have just worded that better but if not, shame on you for that racist shit.
oeb, I don't look at is racism at all with BLM. I just see some people who have good intentions and some people who are idiots who want to riot and loot under the mask of being BLM. Regardless, I just see a lot of people who simply want to be treated equally.

Anyway, I am not going to change your highly exaggerated opinions about everything. You can stick with them if it makes you feel better about yourself. I really don't give a shit either way. My only suggestion is to open up your mind and look at different points of view. You can't succeed in life with tunnel vision. All that does is guarantee you a miserable life looking at everything with negativity if you don't agree with it. That's not how to go through life.
10 years ago the average length of an MLB game was 2:54. in 2019 it was 3:05. It was hoped that by requiring a relief pitcher to pitch to a minimum of 3 batters would help shorten the game a little. Time is up to 3:09 a game, even with less innings on average being played per game with 2 games in one day being only 7 innings.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/l...MLB/misc.shtml Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Here's an article where MLB did stuff to cut down games: https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...peeding-game-s

They've done it several times before. You can do the additional research.

All I will say is what a great Cowboys comeback. It was definitely one of the best games I've watched in a while.

People can boycott the games if they want. I like what I like. Hell, my friends and family would probably boycott me if they knew I had damn near 7,000 posts on a whore board because they would be so completely disgusted with me. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
oeb, I don't look at is racism at all with BLM. I just see some people who have good intentions and some people who are idiots who want to riot and loot under the mask of being BLM. Regardless, I just see a lot of people who simply want to be treated equally.

Anyway, I am not going to change your highly exaggerated opinions about everything. You can stick with them if it makes you feel better about yourself. I really don't give a shit either way. My only suggestion is to open up your mind and look at different points of view. You can't succeed in life with tunnel vision. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The amount of in your face "You're racist!" by the NFL was down this week. Expect further reduction in BLM influence in the coming weeks now that everybody has had a home game.

The "problem" is the many folks are conflating the "Black lives Matter" with the BLM organization. The BLM organization is a racist, communist and anarchist organization that is holding American and corporation hostage with the help of the major media organization.

All lives matter. More importantly, due process matters. The rule of law matters.
this is about the nba, but its the same difference

lebron is crying now about someone else getting mvp
Someone send me a bron bron jersey with a blm sticker on it. I would like to urinate on it!
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 01:53 PM

Anyway, I am not going to change your highly exaggerated opinions about everything. You can stick with them if it makes you feel better about yourself. I really don't give a shit either way. My only suggestion is to open up your mind and look at different points of view. You can't succeed in life with tunnel vision. All that does is guarantee you a miserable life looking at everything with negativity if you don't agree with it. That's not how to go through life. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Thank you LM - perhaps U should go get a degree in Psychiatry - and charge for your opinions.
Perhaps study yourself - for your White Guilt - and stop being an apologist for Racism - whether it be white, black, or purple.

BTW - in a previous post i asked for a definition of "social justice" from the DPST's - and in particular 1b1 and garter snake - - So far Dead Silence!!!
MyIMHO - 'social justice' means 'pay me for my black skin and racism" - -reparations for slavery" - The pampered privileged black athletes - it is 'Pay me More" - 'a well paid slave is still a slave' - Curt Flood.
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 01:55 PM
Here's an article where MLB did stuff to cut down games: https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...peeding-game-s

They've done it several times before. You can do the additional research.

The amount of in your face "You're racist!" by the NFL was down this week. Expect further reduction in BLM influence in the coming weeks now that everybody has had a home game.

The "problem" is the many folks are conflating the "Black lives Matter" with the BLM organization. The BLM organization is a racist, communist and anarchist organization that is holding American and corporation hostage with the help of the major media organization.

All lives matter. More importantly, due process matters. The rule of law matters. Originally Posted by gnadfly

G - well written . Good Sir!