Fuck, I want her!

LOL well, I dont have big boobs I do have big nipples if that counts for anything Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Size is not nearly as important to me as proximity, so if you would just put your nipple in my mouth we would be happy to make a ruling on your charming story. We could just start with a picture of your nipple, as foreplay.
Summer from the old Escape
Man that's a tough one to decide on! There are so many gorgeous ladies but I noticed Tasha Smart is back in the fold. Her profile had caught my attention when I 1st joined the board but she wasn't around or something. So there's my shout out for Tasha!!!
Size is not nearly as important to me as proximity, so if you would just put your nipple in my mouth we would be happy to make a ruling on your charming story. We could just start with a picture of your nipple, as foreplay. Originally Posted by Wayward
Aww...another one I would crawl all up in...

Emmy Rossum!

She plays "Fiona" on the Showtime series "Shameless." DAMN is she sexy!!!

Sasha Grey
Nina Moretti www.ninamoretti.com

Had an appt set with her and had to cancel. Want another shot big time Originally Posted by Fadely

I second that wold love to see her bro
Holly of Houston.
-She is absolutely gorgeous.
Jemma Martin and Ruby Red.... Damn they are fine.
I screwed up my chance to see Baby Doll Snow because I was looking at my pocket calendar from 2010 in January when I made the arrangement but then realized I was one day off. She will never forgive me but I at least let her know the day before. Damn I so want to see that girl.
Sasha Grey Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7

ditto---she is a wild woman!!!oooolaaaalllaaaaaa!@!!
The squirting milf chick but I have no cred is numero uno. And Ava Love and Kianna when I have slept - damn I never sleep.
After seeing both Wonder Woman costumes for the upcoming TV series (the before & the after), Adrianne Palicki has sprung onto my list.

bebe of houston
i dont know if shes still working but i have lusted for her since the aspd days (2005?)
even more since i have actually seen her in person but you know you cant cross that line and be like "hay youre that chick ;o" LOL

also, ive always wanted that Italia girl. so hottt