DPST Gun Confiscation

so right, burrito couldn't pass a background check Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I would really like to know where the Democrats found that unelectable piece of shit.
It was you, asshole, who made that threat in this thread. And you have no say in abridging my rights.

The Founding Fathers knew about jackasses like you, and guaranteed American citizens their civil rights so that jackasses like you will keep pissing and shitting in your diapers worrying about someone else enjoying something you don't like.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I’ve made it clear what you can do with your gun rights. I’ve been a gun owner since Santa Clause left a Remington 410 single shot under the tree for me at ten years old. I was taught all I needed to know about guns by a WWll Marine Sharpshooter. I loaded my own ammo for a 357 and a lever action Marlin 30/30 in my teens. I’ve been to the gun range 4 times this year working with my Gen11 Glock 17 both 17 and 30 round mags. What makes you think I’m scared of big scary guns.

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking lie the fat lying bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat lying racist bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic.
I’ve made it clear what you can do with your gun rights. I’ve been a gun owner since Santa Clause left a Remington 410 single shot under the tree for me at ten years old. I was taught all I needed to know about guns by a WWll Marine Sharpshooter. I loaded my own ammo for a 357 and a lever action Marlin 30/30 in my teens. I’ve been to the gun range 4 times this year working with my Gen11 Glock 17 both 17 and 30 round mags. What makes you think I’m scared of big scary guns.

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking lie the fat lying bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat lying racist bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why don't you tell us about the "FACTS" that only the leftwing nut jobs like yourself know...
P.S. Please start with ALL the success stories of Liberalism
I can't say you don't spew the leftwing talking points well...the racist and lying talking point are straight from the New York Crimes.
You spew the NONSENSE so well...
Your quote:

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking LIE the fat LYING bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat LYING RACIST bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic.

YOUR RIGHT THIS WORDS OF YOURS ARE PATHETIC!!

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking lie the fat lying bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat lying racist bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

a Marlin 30-30 is an assault weapon because Burrito O'Dork said so.

so when Burrito O'Dork becomes President .. ara ya gonna voluntarily surrender your assault weapons? and your Glock? and your reloading equipment? would ya give up all your guns to prevent mass shootings?

BAHAHAHAAAA
Why don't you tell us about the "FACTS" that only the leftwing nut jobs like yourself know...
P.S. Please start with ALL the success stories of Liberalism Originally Posted by bb1961
Thanks, you just made my point.

You and the trump party are rolling all the people who are defying your will into one definition. That’s not reality loser.
P.S. Please start with ALL the success stories of Liberalism
I can't say you don't spew the leftwing talking points well...the racist and lying talking point are straight from the New York Crimes.
You spew the NONSENSE so well...
Your quote:

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking LIE the fat LYING bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat LYING RACIST bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic.

YOUR RIGHT THIS WORDS OF YOURS ARE PATHETIC!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Hey professor shouldn’t your be spelled you’re. I know you would point that out to me.

I think it’s because you’re a trump party member and all you members think alike. The party of uninformed idiots who swallow every fucking lie the fat lying bastard utters. Facts don’t matter to the trump party, all that the party believes is what the fat lying racist bastard tweets. You’re truly pathetic.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your screeching like a little three-year-old girl in a room full of frogs informs everyone just how fucking scared you are of "big scary guns."

That you adore a guy like Beto who is known to wear dresses and because of his own criminal background cannot buy an AR-15 and needs a government job to provide him taxpayer funded, personnel security further informs an intelligent audience that you are stupid as fuck to give him what he wants as he advocates to deny the same to everyone else.

Hey professor shouldn’t your be spelled you’re. I know you would point that out to me. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

thank you valued grammar Nazi!
Your screeching like a little three-year-old girl in a room full of frogs informs everyone just how fucking scared you are of "big scary guns."

That you adore a guy like Beto who is known to wear dresses and because of his own criminal background cannot buy an AR-15 and needs a government job to provide him taxpayer funded, personnel security further informs an intelligent audience that you are stupid as fuck to give him what he wants as he advocates to deny the same to everyone else.

Damn IB. Jaxson is reaffirming what a moronic uneducated idiot you are. Poor Lollipop Hankering did the best she could
Damn IB. Jaxson is reaffirming what a moronic uneducated idiot you are. Poor Lollipop Hankering did the best she could Originally Posted by themystic

how many times a day do you slap yourself in the face? well keep it up! you need it.

Damn IB. Jaxson is reaffirming what a moronic uneducated idiot you are. Poor Lollipop Hankering did the best she could Originally Posted by themystic

Your delusions are directly related to the number of dim-retard lollipops you suck on daily, Moscow Mystic. Those lollipops lower your IQ to numbers below room temperature, Moscow Mystic.
a Marlin 30-30 is an assault weapon because Burrito O'Dork said so.

so when Burrito O'Dork becomes President .. ara ya gonna voluntarily surrender your assault weapons? and your Glock? and your reloading equipment? would ya give up all your guns to prevent mass shootings?

BAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Dumb ass Liberals don't see the hilarity with this Gun Buyback nonsense. The only guns that might be sold back are old guns that have no value or are inoperable. No body in their right mind is going sell an expensive modern firearm.

Your delusions are directly related to the number of dim-retard lollipops you suck on daily, Moscow Mystic. Those lollipops lower your IQ to numbers below room temperature, Moscow Mystic.
Omg. I sucked Lollipop Hankerings lips. Do you think that’s a problem? You know her better than anyone
Omg. I sucked Lollipop Hankerings lips. Do you think that’s a problem? You know her better than anyone Originally Posted by themystic
You're an atheist, Moscow Mystic, that's how delusional you've become from all of your sucking.