How should we react to BBFS in the hobby?

careful what you ask for......
Laughing out loud again!
Deerhunter forgot the gerbils and giant fisting dildo. No activities involving goats, midgets, GSO is complete without the gerbils and giant fisting dildo. Ohio here we cum.

I am still waiting on Big Jake's review of his thundercocking of Clay Aiken.
I'm like that person who votes for a minority party candidate year after year: I am endorsing my own opinion even though it may have little effect, and I chose to vote the way I did without taking into account many of the issues surrounding the debate.

I thought those items were just for ambiance and scenery...
Deerhunter forgot the gerbils and giant fisting dildo. No activities involving goats, midgets, GSO is complete without the gerbils and giant fisting dildo. Ohio here we cum.

I am still waiting on Big Jake's review of his thundercocking of Clay Aiken. Originally Posted by pyramider
What I think that the sex industry should do is organize to put together a discrete way to allow convenient STD testing and then tie the results to something like p411 so that hobbyists and providers could easily check each other out through a reliable, independent source. Then, not only would those who engage in BBFS greatly reduce their risk, but it would let everyone feel less touchy about all of the other BB activities that occur. I love DFK, BBBJ and DATY, but I would certainly love these activities even more if I knew that there was no biohazard risk at all.
I'm like that person who votes for a minority party candidate year after year: I am endorsing my own opinion even though it may have little effect, and I chose to vote the way I did without taking into account many of the issues surrounding the debate.

Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Then you have to make a big deal out of it!

See you at the party?
With all due respect to statements and opinions in the multitude of BBFS threads in the last week. Just understand this type of thing probably happens alot more than you think and in effect it is imperative that you keep yourself protected because in essence thats about all you can do. The sky isnt falling, the world wont stop turning and life goes on as it does everyday for the last couple thousand years. So instead of sitting here all the time reading about the omg BBFS stuff go out and call up that really hot provider you always wanted to play with or whatever. Wear your body condom if you feel you must but go out and have fun but do remember to be safe out there its a very very cruel world lol...

Please noone take any of what I said personally its just my 5 cent opinion.....
Well said St.Mateo.
I believe that this subject should be discussed. Providers should be aware if and when someone is trying to pull dirty activity. And they should be confident enough to put the brakes on, and to not play along with it or "go with the flow".
We are not Burger King. You can have it my way or no way.

Now, let's have some fun.
Attached Images File Type: jpg personal_responsibility.jpg (66.5 KB, 257 views)

You can't just jump right into pussy
You gotta get that shit ready man
You gotta play with the pussy
Talk to the pussy
Make friends with the pussy
Take your motherfuckin time with the pussy Originally Posted by novacain
Yeah man! LOL
Glad you like the sig, Analisa, wish I could take credit for it but it is something I believe in. Here's where it's from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkvS1drU_0s
You might like Dead Prez. He's REAL good sh't. And seriously, bad as F'ck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwTNOxJXMYM
We're done here.