Vannah

If you look at the bodies around you, you will soon realize others should have that dysphoria but not you. You are not only a beautiful woman but one of the most beautiful here. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You are far too kind! I think we are always our own worst critics and having this hormone imbalance certainly doesn't help since I can't just drop a few extra pounds the way I used to.
Showing off my new shirt courtesy of Arkansas Abortion Support Network's first t-shirt fundraiser! (Featuring my nipples)

This shirt certainly got me a few dirty looks yesterday at Barnes & Noble. I wonder what the protesters at the clinic will think of it when I'm volunteering.

Women got horrible infections from coat hangers and backyard butchers.
Women got horrible infections from coat hangers and backyard butchers. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Absolutely. Or worse. That is why we advocate to keep it safe and legal for patients in The Natural State.

But just to make sure we don't unintentionally veer off topic, my nipples look amazing when I wear a t-shirt with no bra!
Yes they do. I would stare at you in that shirt
I didnt even notice what was on the shirt the first 3 times I looked.
Gorgeous as always
Those perfect teeth tho....wow
Absolutely. Or worse. That is why we advocate to keep it safe and legal for patients in The Natural State.

But just to make sure we don't unintentionally veer off topic, my nipples look amazing when I wear a t-shirt with no bra! Originally Posted by Vannah
Your nipples are amazing as your infectious smile. I would love to see you again and your amazing nipples in the future.
Yes they do. I would stare at you in that shirt Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Hopefully with less contempt in your eyes.

I didnt even notice what was on the shirt the first 3 times I looked. Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
Was it my smile or my nipples that you noticed first?

Gorgeous as always Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Thank you, sweetheart! You're too kind!

Those perfect teeth tho....wow Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you, handsome! I'm so appreciative of my grandparents for the thousands spent on orthodontia and all the time spent taking me to get my braces tightened.

Your nipples are amazing as your infectious smile. I would love to see you again and your amazing nipples in the future. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
You sure know how to put a smile on a lady's face! I look forward to the day we finally get to meet again for another unforgettable rendezvous.
I didnt even notice what was on the shirt the first 3 times I looked. Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer

Neither did I until I read comments & then looked. Vannah has away of causing you to focus on the sheer beauty of Vannah not what she's wearing!!
Neither did I until I read comments & then looked. Vannah has away of causing you to focus on the sheer beauty of Vannah not what she's wearing!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
It's beyond flattering that I can still impress y'all in a t-shirt.
You would be impressive in or out of any outfit.
It may be just a T-shirt, Vannah, but you wear it soooo well!
You would be impressive in or out of any outfit. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
It may be just a T-shirt, Vannah, but you wear it soooo well! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Aww thanks, gentlemen!