Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Another name change WP? I guess a moving target is harder to hit?
Drama sells papers!
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 11:58 AM
When I throw shit, it actually sticks.

Proof? Can you name someone whose primary handle endured a "permanent ban" that lasted more than a year? Ever?

Of course, I was fucking with St. C. a little. If I were in his shoes, I would probably have made the same decisions. As I said, I would not say anything publicly that I haven't said to his face. Now he gets to fuck with me back. I am looking forward to his response.

But don't pretend you know me. yes. Some of my posts contain some shock value. But they are usually dead on. I confront stupidity because I actually care. Stupidity gets you robbed, beat, infected, and unhappy.

WP, I don't know why you were granted a name change, but at least we do not have to pretend we don't know who you are. Your posts are why many people log on and read certain forums. You are actually entertaining. What remains to be seen is if you pose any real threat to any of the members here.

Be safe, miss IV. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

glenn, it's because i'm not a threat, if you are nice to me ... i am nice to you just that simple,

and changed my name to get my realname of the internet in a while

not because i wanted a new history lol\\

Mu new name is VI - stands for vicious
Video?
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Another name change WP? I guess a moving target is harder to hit? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

so... you just proved you are trying to throw shit

this is my FIRST name change since starting the hobby gj buddy you have just in one step proved you are not a reliable poster lol
  • 11-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Some members here love to start rumors without anything to back it up.

Some just love to argue about everything, and everyone!

CJ seems to be a young lady that wants to survive in this sometimes cruel world.
  • 11-16-2014, 03:45 PM
There was also a handle KAW that was completely wiped out. Along with every babbling post he had ever made. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yes, mods with the right permission levels can delete a member's complete postings. They can also run an IP address search to match up multiple handles.
Being a former mod on another adult forum took up alot of time, I couldn't imagine how much time the mods here spend trying to sort out all the reported posts here!

...my hat off the mod team here!
I wonder if I'm the only one that when I get to the end of any thread WP has posted in sits back and says "What the fuck was that???"
  • EZ.
  • 11-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Mu new name is VI - stands for vicious Originally Posted by !VI!
Yea, like my avatar

CJ seems to be a young lady that wants to survive in this sometimes cruel world. Originally Posted by 200K
She enjoys controversy.

She enjoys controversy. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
And enjoys video taping clients and collecting their license plate numbers. And pretending to be a violent bad ass and expecting people to believe she can kick everybody's ass.
Why can't people get along here and mind their own business just reading this thread makes my head hurt
Then don't read it if it makes your head hurt.

If you were talking to me don't tell me to mind my business. It is my fucking business. This is an information exchange site. It's what happens here. Information important to our hobby gets exchanged here. I don't know about you but I feel like this is pretty good information that's being shared.

If there was a man with hidden cameras recording sessions with women and collecting license plate numbers of ladies like yourself, would that be ok with you? Or would that be none of your business? Just keep your mouth shut go along with it and don't talk about it. Just let it happen.

That's bullshit!

• !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 11:00 PM
And enjoys video taping clients and collecting their license plate numbers. And pretending to be a violent bad ass and expecting people to believe she can kick everybody's ass. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
jesus chrost you narcissistic crybaby, stop makng fucking assuptions EVEN AFTER I CORRECT YOU

you are just spitting shit just to get people to agree with your bullshit....

I RECORD POTIENTIALLY DANGEROUS CLIENTS
I DO NOT COLLECT PLATS UNLESS I AM POSTNG ALERTS FOR OTHER LADIES

and i am happy to say i will defend myself f any of you jackasses try to assult me JUST THAT SIMPLE

IF SELF DEFENSE IS A CRIME OR CRAZY THEN YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

Why can't people get along here and mind their own business just reading this thread makes my head hurt Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
sweetheart thi cyber stalked has been pulling this for SO long, he's will never admit to being wrong... because he's just that guy, in reality people see him or the douche bag he is

Then don't read it if it makes your head hurt.

If you were talking to me don't tell me to mind my business. It is my fucking business. This is an information exchange site. It's what happens here. Information important to our hobby gets exchanged here. I don't know about you but I feel like this is pretty good information that's being shared.

If there was a man with hidden cameras recording sessions with women and collecting license plate numbers of ladies like yourself, would that be ok with you? Or would that be none of your business? Just keep your mouth shut go along with it and don't talk about it. Just let it happen.

That's bullshit!

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

DO NOT DISRESPECT A LADY WHO HAD NOTHNG TO DO WITH THIS, i don't care about you shitty attitude or personality, but get that bullshit out of here
Keep it civil or keep it in your mouth, enough of the name calling
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 11:24 PM
sorry won't defend myself or others again