What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

Need a good pegging and cock milking.
I'd like to try wearing a male chastity cage. Wear it for a week.
Saturday rolls around and my GF makes wear some womens lacy boyshorts, thigh highs around the house, that shes bought for me. While wearing all that take my GF out to a nice romantic dinner. After dinner we go and get an erotic couples massage. Of course no happy ending for me

When we get home have her ball gag me, put a blind fold on me, strip me, tie up on the bed. Then she does me with a strap-on. After shes done me with me. Shr finally take the cage off. I do her as she deserves! Once I finally cum all over her. She locks my cock up again until the next weekend.
Ok... what's that?

QUOTE=redbeard087;1061824921]Cuckqueaning.[/QUOTE]
I love this!! you put a lot of thought into it! Sounds like fun to me

A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
I love to restrain and I love to spank I have a wooden paddle a leather paddle and a riding crop oh and a flogger

QUOTE=houston_switch;106184632 8]Being restrained and spanked, caned by two ladies...[/QUOTE]
Gotta cum to KC! MMF is my favorite thing!

47 year older old straight guy fAntasizing about MMF or just straight sucking a cock. Why do I think that? Originally Posted by Gonzo211
Man I want to move to Texas! I have never heard so many hot kinky stories in my life! Mine currently is to take a bicurious hot guy 2A bar or a gay bar and pick up a hot guy who is also bicurious and lure him back to my lair
That sounds amazing to me Susanna...take me, trick me and make me.
QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1062243684]Man I want to move to Texas! I have never heard so many hot kinky stories in my life! Mine currently is to take a bicurious hot guy 2A bar or a gay bar and pick up a hot guy who is also bicurious and lure him back to my lair[/QUOTE]
I still want to experience an extended DATO session with a really attractive provider with a super nice ass and starfish. Someone who enjoys it, and can relax. And after a good while,try tongue fucking her ass until I can get my tongue up inside. Then have her start a BBBJ and do CIM with my tongue up her starfish. (Yes, an enema would be preferable before hand). Nothing gross, just a really long, deep rimming session. Could add face sitting to switch it up, and allow for deep penetration too.

MNG
I want to find an asian lady that will smoke as I am doing her.
Not sure why but as of late my biggest fantasy is finding a less than 20-year SB wannabe who is only wanting to sell picts / vids but I manage to convince her of the virtues of being physical with her SD.

Also, I've never been with a tiny / petite woman (less than 100-lbs). Maybe even less than 90.

MFF........
I love cold refrigerated cum
especially if you have a healthy diet.
I like to watch a hot couple to have sex in front of me, big turn on is to have 3-4 girls for the night (i have to safe some $$$ to do that), fetish role-play - doctor and patient sounds hot and fun (gyn exam) and other things are on my "to do list" for 2021
I love to restrain and I love to spank I have a wooden paddle a leather paddle and a riding crop oh and a flogger
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

Are you ever in Dallas?
Or maybe even Oklahoma?
If you travel do you bring your restraints and toys?
My lesbian friend got stopped by security at the airport onetime as she was taking her toys for her fantasy with her girlfriend. They pulled her to the side to search her carry on. They pulled out some super large dildo, buttplug, lube, condoms for when things go in their asses for easy clean up. She was super embarrassed. All infront of everybody in line. I wish I would have been there, Then I could have crossed off a lesbian fantasy.