I tried to take a nap.....

Sigh. Another day, another mugging. Big surprise! I think I'll take a nap.

Dont even have to read it to know what's going on. Maybe the OP should just have it closed.

Just suggestin...
I AM STILL FUCKING LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh. Another day, another mugging. Big surprise!

A big insult to ACTUAL mugging victims!

Dont even have to read it to know what's going on. Maybe the OP should just have it closed.

Just suggestin... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's funny and entertaining.. why close it?

I AM STILL FUCKING LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by cruzer

Exactly......

sixx
I think we need a new category.... for guys like RREB and Yssup.... we can call them the NeverGonnaMatters..... they try hard..... but just never will....
Next shift your up.....LOL
They're sending them in in shifts? Are you insinuating someone is sending these gents in? I find it nice that lurkers are speaking up. There are so many many more that don't want to. So, there are a few saying what they think and you accuse them of being "sent in" . . .they must be a pw lapdog right? I guarantee you, I don't know these gents. However, I do enjoy their participation. Thanks for contributing fellas! I enjoy the spice you bring!
They're sending them in in shifts? Are you insinuating someone is sending these gents in? I find it nice that lurkers are speaking up. There are so many many more that don't want to. So, there are a few saying what they think and you accuse them of being "sent in" . . .they must be a pw lapdog right? I guarantee you, I don't know these gents. However, I do enjoy their participation. Thanks for contributing fellas! I enjoy the spice you bring! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Come on Maxeen. It was a joke, cant ya tell???

sixx
aww shit..... who put women on the shift rotation?
  • Vyt
  • 04-05-2011, 09:31 PM
You never know with Whispers. Just making sure.

Since it is a joke I call on . . .
Come on now Whispers you like taking us women on, we keep your fingers busy
I get up at 5:30am if that shift is open .....
I was bored and decided to read this thread in its entirety.

For some strange reason I suddenly developed a splitting headache!

I suppose I should sprinkle a little ground up Tylenol over my bowl of !!!
They're sending them in in shifts? Are you insinuating someone is sending these gents in? I find it nice that lurkers are speaking up. There are so many many more that don't want to. So, there are a few saying what they think and you accuse them of being "sent in" . . .they must be a pw lapdog right?

Never been one of those before but if I had to try what that feels like, it would probably have to be with you Maxeen!

I guarantee you, I don't know these gents. However, I do enjoy their participation. Thanks for contributing fellas! I enjoy the spice you bring! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Speaking of spice....Maxeen you are muy caliente! Especially when you get passionate about a subject and start handing out a** whippings like candy. I love it!
Just in case the next "shift" needs a little help... Wait a sec, isn't that Frannypoo?

It was only a matter of time until you boys fomented revolution. Apparently you fucked with the wrong Marine, er, Maxeen!

Obviously you never saw "Witches of Eastwick."