Pretty providers

One of the most famous ever!!! One I miss!!!

Anyone remember Jewels? A lady I never met, unfortunately!

Not widely known, but gave me some of the warmest feelings ever!!! She quit soon after we dated. I had intentions of seeing her a lot more. Was from NWA, but visited Little Rock sometimes. A really good girl!

A fox from NWA. Never got to date her, but always wanted to!!
Can't think of her name at the moment, so somebody remind me

Kyla, another blast from the past!

A 50 year old!! Was there anyone on Eccie who did not date her?
The FAMOUS Sweet n Little!!!!! SnL

Known for a good time!!! Name escapes me now

Can't think of her name at the moment, so somebody remind me Originally Posted by tuckahoe

That would be Ms. Kitty. She was supposed to have been my first provider in the hobby. When I got enough courage I e-mailed her back in March 2019 and that is when she dropped off the face of the earth. Always thought what could have been.
That would be Ms. Kitty. She was supposed to have been my first provider in the hobby. When I got enough courage I e-mailed her back in March 2019 and that is when she dropped off the face of the earth. Always thought what could have been. Originally Posted by Exchequer

Thanks for reminding me of her name.
Ms. Kitty
"what could have been" - my thoughts exactly!

A 50 year old!! Was there anyone on Eccie who did not date her?
The FAMOUS Sweet n Little!!!!! SnL Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I’ve heard stories about sweet n little. She retired before I started in 2017. Oh what might’ve been. She was legendary from what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard stories about sweet n little. She retired before I started in 2017. Oh what might’ve been. She was legendary from what I’ve heard. Originally Posted by austin88998833
SnL got me in this mess...she could fuck nonstop for hours...
  • cboat
  • 02-04-2020, 05:04 AM

Can't think of her name at the moment, so somebody remind me Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Miss Kitty maybe.
Miss Kitty maybe. Originally Posted by cboat
Yep!

That would be Ms. Kitty. She was supposed to have been my first provider in the hobby. When I got enough courage I e-mailed her back in March 2019 and that is when she dropped off the face of the earth. Always thought what could have been. Originally Posted by Exchequer

Somebody mentioned Sadie early in this thread. This is all I have of her. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
She was one of a kind.
Ms kitty is on p411. Last logon 2/1/20