For those who need proof of election fraud....

heres' the thing with the dominion machines switching votes. they would need to know how many votes were switched in order for the physical ballots to match the dominion totals. this would be the amount added to the ballots. this is where the strange late nite stops and drops come in.
But believe the truth is that Trump lost, fair and square, in 2020. Yeah, there probably was some minor election fraud, but no where near enough to overturn 7 million popular votes or 74 electoral votes. Originally Posted by Tiny

presidential elections aren't won by popular vote. its irrelevant.

electoral votes are what matters. so, you need to win that particular state by a certain number of votes. you just need enough to overturn the results.

the difference is about 100,000+ votes. barley says 43,000. I think its higher than that.
presidential elections aren't won by popular vote. its irrelevant.

electoral votes are what matters. so, you need to win that particular state by a certain number of votes. you just need enough to overturn the results.

the difference is about 100,000+ votes. barley says 43,000. I think its higher than that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ga, Az, Wi and Nevada total around 50k votes. Pa is around 80k and Michigan is around 140k
Keep frantically searching bambino. Maybe you can help us find Jimmy Hoffa and that Malaysian jet still hiding on Barleycorn’s island.

QQQQ
Keep frantically searching bambino. Maybe you can help us find Jimmy Hoffa and that Malaysian jet still hiding on Barleycorn’s island.

QQQQ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NCSWIC
Again!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ta-flip-votes/ Originally Posted by bambino
Years ago when I first participated in this forum I cited Mother Jones to support a point I was making. I was immediately chastised by others for citing a rather far left publication to support my POV.

The Gateway Pundit is one of the least reliable news sources out there. Far right.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

So you start out with one foot in the hole when you use "opinions" from a rag like the Gateway Pundit. And when the charges are "We have the proof that voting machines used in the 2020 elections can be compromised and votes easily transferred from one candidate to another.", even if true which I doubt, that does not mean a single vote was transferred.

More wishful thinking.
The gateway pundit might be the most credible source in bambino’s arsenal.

And there are some who are still looking for Obama’s birth certificate.

And VP Harris’s Ancestry report.

It it walks like a duck...etc.
The gateway pundit might be the most credible source in bambino’s arsenal.

And there are some who are still looking for Obama’s birth certificate.

And VP Harris’s Ancestry report.

It it walks like a duck...etc. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the kenyan was born in kenya and cumallah is the result of an anal bangbang that got shitted out.
So...are you actually saying that not a single invalid vote was cast in Michigan? Not a single vote? That's a little over 5 million votes.

They found 2,000 votes switched between Trump and Biden in Biden's favor in one county alone. It was called a clerical error though later the company officials said that was not possible as it would mean that election workers (supervisory) would have access to the program.
Poll watchers were intimidated by election workers to abandon spots where they could watch the counting.
Doors and windows were closed cutting off supervision during the counting.
A court has ruled that Secretary of State Benson orders to accept all signatures as valid was illegal and unconstitutional.

None of that happened Speedy? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I did not say that. I did say that as of today not one illegal vote has been proven to have been cast in the election in Michigan.

Even you predicted Biden would win Michigan, as I did. You predicted Trump would win Minnesota and NH and end up with more EVs than in 2016. Of all the predictions I made on the 2020 election, almost everyone of which was correct, the prediction of Michigan turning blue was the easiest.

I know several poll watchers. They volunteer their time to perform a civic duty and are honest individuals. When I vote, I enter my choices on the machine which then prints out my ballot which I can review multiple times during the process and then my ballot is placed in another machine which counts the ballot. No one touches my ballot other than me. If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.

But you can continue this charade if you so choose.
the kenyan was born in kenya and cumallah is the result of an anal bangbang that got shitted out. Originally Posted by winn dixie
And you were descended from apes.

Maybe.
I did not say that. I did say that as of today not one illegal vote has been proven to have been cast in the election in Michigan.

Even you predicted Biden would win Michigan, as I did. You predicted Trump would win Minnesota and NH and end up with more EVs than in 2016. Of all the predictions I made on the 2020 election, almost everyone of which was correct, the prediction of Michigan turning blue was the easiest.

I know several poll watchers. They volunteer their time to perform a civic duty and are honest individuals. When I vote, I enter my choices on the machine which then prints out my ballot which I can review multiple times during the process and then my ballot is placed in another machine which counts the ballot. No one touches my ballot other than me. If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.

But you can continue this charade if you so choose. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're qualifying again. "Illegal votes", we know that some legal votes got switched by a machine because someone who is not supposed to have access "accidentally" made it happen.
Creepy Joe´s youtube videos get waay more dislikes than likes...������ GET YOUR DOMINION DEAD VOTERS TO CLICK ON THAT LIKE BUTTON YOU CHEATING PISOSHITO!!!
Creepy Joe´s youtube videos get waay more dislikes than likes...������ GET YOUR DOMINION DEAD VOTERS TO CLICK ON THAT LIKE BUTTON YOU CHEATING PISOSHITO!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Butt "everyone" likes Creepy Uncle Joe ...

Butt "everyone" likes Creepy Uncle Joe ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
80 million votes strong!!!! Just ask Speedy!!!! It all makes sense.