Ginger Doll

That is a beautiful, elegant dress. Fair warning though, in my dreams it will be folded neatly over the back of a chair.
That is a beautiful, elegant dress. Fair warning though, in my dreams it will be folded neatly over the back of a chair. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Should I bring it to Little Rock? I think I can make your dreams come true.
You know how I prefer you to answer the door
You know how I prefer you to answer the door Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Yes, but a little change of pace is always a good thing.

Ripping sparkles off of me might be a nice twist.
That dress has an extremely high WOW factor. You wear it well!
WHAT THEY SAID! WOW!!! Its been a minute but, JUST WOW!!!
Thank you guys!!
Are any of my hobby friends missing their boxer briefs? They were orphaned at my place recently.

You better hurry up & claim them... I’m getting attached. They make such comfy PJ’s with a tank top.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg FF3F28DA-C436-48DA-AD4E-167BC107DFB2.jpeg (217.7 KB, 245 views)
I am certain they like their new home. As they say in real estate...location,location location.
I am certain they like their new home. As they say in real estate...location,location location. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Ha! Thanks. I end up with a lot of orphan clothing. Alcohol and hot tubs make people forget how do get dressed apparently.
You may want to think about building your own "trophy wall"!!!!!!!!
You may want to think about building your own "trophy wall"!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
There’s a thought! There are worse things to collect.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1062453066]Are any of my hobby friends missing their boxer briefs? They were orphaned at my place recently.

You better hurry up & claim them... I’m getting attached. They make such comfy PJ’s with a
Your curves look fantastic in them.
Your curves look fantastic in them. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Thank you Johnny.