Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

Thanks for dropping in again Z.

Z2020
With good fortune and opening of GWN wet markets. You can read how compliant the trafficked immigrants behave under Z””r orders whew

Some of those pictures are really good Carlos especially the ones you cranked out yesterday. I wuvved them.

I can't even look at them without breaking out into hysterical laughter.

Z2020
How do these villains reconcile their kind and generous political opinions with the sadistic reviews filed under their own ratios? Whew

I recoil at the image of innocent women being taken advantage of by barbaric men as well.

Board needs more humanitarians like Carlos and less misogynistic predatory male chauvinist PIGS.

Taking advantage of the Asian American community at a time like this is in particular is all the more unconscionable taking into account what they're experiencing with the hideous race-baiting, through no fault of their own.

Medicaid for all 2020 especially illegal immigrants from shithole countries.

Z2020
Thanks for dropping in again Z.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Well, still NO queries answered, very strange!!!

No need to go diverting and acting all Dodger Don on us.....LOL
I recoil at the image of innocent women being taken advantage of by barbaric men as well.

Board needs more humanitarians like Carlos and less misogynistic predatory male chauvinist PIGS.

WTF now teaming up with one of the board's biggest 'cattle rustler'???? That is rich....LOL

Especially after you yourself being tagged as a 'misogynistic predatory male' by one the board's most fun and sexy lady, who you actually seem scared to see!!!....LOL

Do you really like girls????....LOL
Do you really like girls????....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Do females voluntarily travel thousands of miles from home to oil old saggy meat? Whew

Do females voluntarily travel thousands of miles from home to oil old saggy meat? Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Ill take the one at the far bottom right please.
WTF now teaming up with one of the board's biggest 'cattle rustler'???? That is rich....LOL

Especially after you yourself being tagged as a 'misogynistic predatory male' by one the board's most fun and sexy lady, who you actually seem scared to see!!!....LOL

Do you really like girls????....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Don't let it get to you Z.

Z2020
Don't let it get to you Z.

I don't, believe me.

Just it reflects more poorly on you N. After all this is a hook board where trading info is expected amongst mongers both real and pretenders, surely CD will be interested, that is unless he already knows your MO...as they say in the biz.
When you refuse and dodge such queries it just raises by default a few red flags......
I don't, believe me.

Just it reflects more poorly on you N. After all this is a hook board where trading info is expected amongst mongers both real and pretenders, surely CD will be interested, that is unless he already knows your MO...as they say in the biz.
When you refuse and dodge such queries it just raises by default a few red flags...... Originally Posted by Zollner
Take a look around you.

Not just this thread, but the entire board.

It has evolved into something that is different than that for which it was originally and theoretically intended.

I don't care about the stupid fucking reviews and really never did, truth is I used to just look at the pictures to decide whether or not I wanted to bang out a whore. I'm not interested in someone else's opinion or experience or exaggerations or outright falsehoods when it comes to prostitutes.

Now that there are very few pictures I'm here for the yuks and to be around all you fine people.

I'm pretty sure this is not uncommon.

Some of the pictures Carlos posts are excellent. Some of the memes you post are swell, too.

If he is a pimp I don't care about this either, just as I don't care if you like handjobs from old Korean or Chinese women. I'm not a pimp myself and also do not myself look upon old Asian women as sex objects.

But fair play to both of you & of course no judgments from me for your roles and for your preferences. And keep punching.

It very much adds to the entertainment component, which is how I personally evaluate everything on our wonderful, enriching, and enlightening board.

Z2020
This board has been one of the best tools for me to screen you guys with. Most of my screening is from the conversations that I have, and questions that I may ask anyways. You guys really do only think with your dicks most Of the time.... Short smelly Dick’s, hence the shitty replies.
Lmao! Don’t get me wrong I’ve met a lot of great gentleman from here, but the cool kids club Of Eccie, really need to get more of a life than this because there’s so much more out there!
I couldn’t even imagine this board a couple years ago during the lockdown and isolation, I would’ve really been some good reading
I think that is 5 pooh bear

Yer on a roll
This board has been one of the best tools for me to screen you guys with. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
The fellas frisked your screening at the AC real good, live and in color. Whew