Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...is-your-friend

Has anyone heard anything about this game? Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
The live demo looked good at E3, hopefully it can stand out against the multiple zombie-ish games. No clue on a release date...I would think no sooner than way into next year imho.
  • cr76
  • 06-25-2016, 04:46 PM
I heard the Outstanding The last of us is getting a follow up!!!!
Thought I relive my middle age by buying a PS4 and playing the new Doom. Almost to the end having to defeat the last two (actually 3) bosses. I may never defeat them as it entails replaying so many levels to find all the upgrades. Not to mention running around holding your mouth just right. The map sucks. Too much jumping and when you fall to your death it takes 25 seconds to reload.

I can see why there so many Doom discs already in the resale bin.
  • cr76
  • 07-16-2016, 08:46 PM
I need a new game - I bought uncharted remastered - but I'm just not digging it - almost through - part 1 and I heard part 2 is good , but I'm just having trouble getting into it
  • cr76
  • 07-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Bought watchdogs again - when I initially played I had the PS3 version which was buggy with online play so I never used it - the ps4 works better for online and I enjoy the online hacking missions.
Nintendo stock up 51% since the release of Pokemon Go!
I heard the Outstanding The last of us is getting a follow up!!!! Originally Posted by cr76
Man you had me all excited. I just googled the news about it and there's still no confirmed release date.
  • cr76
  • 07-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Oh yeah, it's still in planning stages - did you play the side mission with Ellie's story??
Been back on BF4. Not impressed enough to buy BF1. Idk how they fix one bug and either start a new bug or just flat out ignore any other ones. Only thing I can say is I rank up fast as fuck on PC than I did on console. In 185 hours of playing time I only got to rank 56 on console. It took under a third of that to reach the same rank on PC. At 115 I'm about to be 79. Double XP weeks also help.
  • cr76
  • 07-19-2016, 10:59 AM
I haven't played on my of I. Years - been console
  • cr76
  • 07-19-2016, 05:02 PM
Pc* in years
I was late to the PC gaming thing. I did it for a while about ten years ago but wasn't feeling it at the time. Then I built a new rig earlier this year and Nvidia went and fucked us all on the 970/980 cards. Intel is trying to pull a fast one on their new gen CPU but that got called out real quick. Anyways, I'm happy with my build. If I get six years out of it I feel accomplished.

Off topic, HPD did an undercover sting on eBay some years ago trying to recover stolen property. They bought my laptop and I went to drop it off. Not going to say why I knew this guy was an undercover but the look on his face was priceless when his purchase went to bust when I started geeking out on him and had all the verified paperwork needed to back up the warranties I had on it. What solidify him being a cop to me was him not being able to answer why he was buying a fully functional laptop to replace the screen on his.
Oh yeah, it's still in planning stages - did you play the side mission with Ellie's story?? Originally Posted by cr76
yeah I did, it was pretty awesome. I liked the arcade part.
  • cr76
  • 07-23-2016, 02:54 PM
I would like to see what the remake of Resident evil 2 looks like.

And Any news on Grand Theft Auto 6 and no it's not set in Houston. That's a hoax if you see that.
  • cr76
  • 08-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Finished watchdogs - gane was over all ok -

"I will use what I know, to expose, protect, and...in some cases...punish." I wish u had some more dealings with the hacker group Deadsec, but that's just a minor complaint.

Now I need a new game to play?