Harassment by Htking

Yawns.... only tara can make donut jokes and be funny

You cant even troll right Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you. That's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me.
You should buy her some donuts, Tara . I got the coffee and extra creampie.
I love everybody, so much so I'm gonna have sex this morning. I wanna have sex with Starsluvyou and many others on this thread controversial or not. I find most personalities interesting and sexy given their points and style. Hopefully I'll have the time and the opportunity as sometimes my personality translates in such a way ladies mistake me for an ass. To me grammar takes a back seat on this board as I try to be a gentleman and look for the humor in most posts. Harassment though (I'm not saying it happened, just a comment) is ugly and uncalled for especially given the risk the ladies on this board take. Please try to enjoy the services they provide. I know I do!
Doc, before you book a session with Starncns, ask her about her tcb skill, becareful if you do she will put out a harassment thread for questions her ncns ,search the ml and coe section .
Vi I actually like your posts... i think u should distance yourself from other providers tho you dont want flies from their bullshit landing on you and your business... other than that i think you are great!

When i first started here i was a shit stirrer myself... it took me a while to get it right but i did and now i do great here.

How in the fuck has nobody figured out that ht and eng are probably the same troll? There cant be two people that stupid Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Eng and ht sound end spell the exact same way.. And they go on and on and hurt themselves in the end....always getting banned!
I'm batman !!! Buwahhhhh, what !!! Whatt !!!
i was a shit stirrer myself... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
u still are..how many times have you posted on this thread so far..bad habits never die eh ?
u still are..how many times have you posted on this thread so far..bad habits never die eh ? Originally Posted by glade55
coming from a racist piece of shit like you thats hilarious
I'm still a shit stirrer myself... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Fixed it for you
You are a pro troll... look at your post count its impressive maybe we should have some whos the biggest troll threads instead of best ass stinky asses or nba threads... mix things up a little
[/COLOR]

OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Eng and ht sound end spell the exact same way.. And they go on and on and hurt themselves in the end....always getting banned! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
People like that dont just go away... i doubt they have friends in real life so they always find ways to come back lol
People like that dont just go away... i doubt they have friends in real life so they always find ways to come back lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey , I still got some cronuts and extra cream waiting f for ya!!
You are a pro troll... look at your post count its impressive maybe we should have some whos the biggest troll threads instead of best ass stinky asses or nba threads... mix things up a little Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
fall into your own trap lately lmao

and here your trying to be the grammar hooker police..looking ridiculous much ?
Wow and look who just got banned. It's not me everyone i promise. Lol. All though I think im getting close. Need to back off for awhile
You pretty girls MUST have had SOMETHING better to do than play pitty-patty with this jackass. Feeding trolls only keeps them alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY