So do you think that Bill Cosby is a serial rapist?

This all reminds me of Pistol Man's old admonition, "if you don't stick it where it don't belong it won't get cut off". We all (including cultural icons) have to accept that once we begin to "graze in another pasture" the guillotine is suspended and may descend at any time (usually at the most inconvenient moment). Surprise! Surprise!

Given enough time I could come up with a similar analogy for the distaff side. Originally Posted by Pistol Man
There is a hell of a lot of difference between "grazing in another pasture" and feeding poison, and drugs, to females that are located within those grasslands...so to speak.

He's a rapist. Not a guy who just strays from the marital bed, which many of the more enlightened of us have pretty much accepted that monogamy isn't a natural state anyway, for a man or woman.

Bill Cosby is someone, who under difference circumstances, would be in prison now for several accounts of rape. Maybe even more.
A few thoughts (if you have followed this long thread): Anyone remember the John the bridge builder joke?

Another thing: I don't remember reading anyone mentioning Cosby's wife. To be a fly on the wall in the Cosby home would be an interesting experience.