Who Took Your Hobby Cherry?

LovingKayla - It was wonderful.
Sweet Heather. She was the first provider I met in Dallas which now seems so very very long ago. She really was a very sweet lady (her name fit).
"Pleasure09" can't get enough of her sweet little ass, shes got me gone
I can't remember. I have fucked hookers in Europe and Mexico, Puerto Rico and Jamaica. Not my first but an AMP girl named Grace was one of the best fucks I have ever had. She worked at the AMP's that were behind Jack in the Box off of NW Hwy back in the 90's. They are closed now and all moved to the other side of the street. I fucked her at least 20 times. She was really pretty and smart with her money. Was even a mamasan for awhile. Fucked her every way possible. I was young then and could cum and stay hard and keep fucking again. Those were good times.
Lisa .. at Smile
A really good looking dark haired hooker in a red dress, I picked her up on Auburn blvd, Sacramento's hooker mile, perfect hair, really pretty, and we did it behind circle K.... convenience store..in the front seat of my '79 thunderbird anniversary edition........I'd pay a bunch to do it again, she was really pretty and funny.........
my first Texas hooker was Natasa fame.......she was awesome.....and classy
A tall Korean chick dressed like school girl in Snake Alley over in Pohang South Korea.

God Bless her.
Seems I have seen something like this before, but if so, I will respond again. My first was the beautifull, patient, and accurately named, "Sweet Kendall" of Big D.
I have fucked hookers in Japan, Okinawa, Hong Kong, the Philippines and even Tijuana when I was in the Marine Corps. I don't remember who my first hobby provider was but I found her on BP. My first ECCIE provider was Alana Nicole.
It was two girls, actually. A hot colombiana and a badass venezuelina in Bogota. Unfortunately, they didn't let me cum on their faces. still, a great time, and for 40 bucks, I've never had anything of close to that value since.
Mine was Jordan from TC. I need to see her again.
TO speak to the person who started the thread. Julie didn't take my hobby Cherry, but was my second. (See my reviews).

She's also apparently retiring soon, if you want a go at her (which I can highly recommend) you should jump on that.
Mine was a place in Houston off Emanuel. It was an old amp place in a shady area. The area is not so shady area now with the development that's happened.

I think it was called Dong Kyong or something like that. Since then, I've been hooked.
My first was the illustrious Sultry Sophie. We played for 7 years.