Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Try again teddy boy. Looks like your the one that can't read.
I only asked her a question in those posts no accusations
were made by me. Where would some apology fit into that.

Asked it based on the fact that I thought her fee was 250.
That is the way it looked to me from her statement, "he counted
out 250" I got the impression that she was watching him do it,
later she said that she recounted it implying that it was counted
by her before.

You and poo bear and tigger go play in the forest now. Originally Posted by bojulay

You called her out by taking an accusatory tone with her (because you didn't know what her donation was and were too lazy to look at her showcase.) She explained that you can't read apparently and you still couldn't understand her:

He called you as you were counting the money to tell you that he noticed
that he shorted you $50 dollars and said that he would bring it the next day
because of the traffic but you noticed that it was the right amount when
he (counted out exactly $250 dollars)

Uhhhmm? Originally Posted by bojulay
I never noticed it was a right amount..Please reread..He supposedly noticed it was short after he left..I did as I was recounting it Originally Posted by KelseyKisses

"He counted out exactly $250 dollars (there was a ten in there)"

So he counted out the money, exactly $250 dollars, there was a ten
in there, then took the money back and gave it to you again, again
a second time only short $50? Originally Posted by bojulay

Then you pointed out how you thought you were some skilled private investigator because you read a dvd by sally struthers once:

I used to work for a PI, read countless statements
made by people and was taught by him how and
what to look for in them.

You could write a book on this thread and posts made and it's only started. Originally Posted by bojulay
Again, you couldn't even read and comprehend what she said even after clarifying it to you. Brilliant...and of course instead of admitting to any of it, you just continue to be defensive. Be a man and admit that you were wrong.

That's the last I'm going to say on your posts because it's getting off course from being about Jason's actions.
I guess I just can see the greater implications here.
If what she said is true the guy should be on his way
to prison very shortly. I say should be, don't know
the exact charge maybe rape and battery,
or assault and battery.

and if not true, a grievous thing has been done against him.

And it blows my mind that if maybe he is not guilty of the
accusations made against him, how many of the
Fucktards on here ready to throw him under the
bus don't realize that the same thing could be
done to any one of them.

Why do I have to be some sort of voice of reason.

Sounds like it's time for a new, hum, hobby.

It's getting too weird for steve wilkos around here.
You called her out by taking an accusatory tone with her (because you didn't know what her donation was and were too lazy to look at her showcase.) She explained that you can't read apparently and you still couldn't understand her:

Then you pointed out how you thought you were some skilled private investigator because you read a dvd by sally struthers once:

Again, you couldn't even read and comprehend what she said even after clarifying it to you. Brilliant...and of course instead of admitting to any of it, you just continue to be defensive. Be a man and admit that you were wrong.

That's the last I'm going to say on your posts because it's getting off course from being about Jason's actions. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Little teddy bunting daddies gone a hunting.

Wrong again Seemore.

One more time (Obsessive compulsive are we much)

I didn't check her showcase because I thought it was 250
Do you not understand? Say for instance your car was almost
out of gas but you thought it was full, would you normally stop
at a gas station and try to fill it up...wait a minute, strike
that, you probably would.

She also said she recounted it, reeeeecounted it.

I didn't check her showcase because I thought it was 250
Do you not understand? Say for instance your car was almost
out of gas but you thought it was full, would you normally stop
at a gas station and try to fill it up...wait a minute, strike
that, you probably would.

She also said she recounted it, reeeeecounted it. Originally Posted by bojulay

Damn Bouj ANAL RETENTIVE are we???? What dont you understand??? YOu didnt ck her showcase for Price...Your mistake ( is funny how everyone else figured it out so quick) Slow are ya ???? Yep she recounted it after she found it was short...hmmm maybe she didnt want to beleive JG was such a Douchebag and was trying to make sure she counted right after being rattled....Remember the NILE is a river that flows through the Desert...not through DFW...in your case its Denial...give it up...It looks like your "HERO" here (JG) has stepped on his dick and your trying to soothe it for him..
Damn Bouj ANAL RETENTIVE are we???? What dont you understand??? YOu didnt ck her showcase for Price...Your mistake ( is funny how everyone else figured it out so quick) Slow are ya ???? Yep she recounted it after she found it was short...hmmm maybe she didnt want to beleive JG was such a Douchebag and was trying to make sure she counted right after being rattled....Remember the NILE is a river that flows through the Desert...not through DFW...in your case its Denial...give it up...It looks like your "HERO" here (JG) has stepped on his dick and your trying to soothe it for him.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
He's having a hard time understanding the basic concept that after Jason left, she counted the donation. Once she counted it, she realized it was short and re-counted it. At that point, she verified it was short. If you thought you were shorted payment, would you not re-count it to make sure?

I assumed he could figure out that simple concept, but maybe someone needs to make a stick figure cartoon illustration so Bojulay can finally comprehend it. Even then he won't be mature enough to ever admit he was wrong. He'll argue until he's blue in the face just to avoid ever admitting he's wrong or apologizing apparently.
Damn Bouj ANAL RETENTIVE are we???? What dont you understand??? YOu didnt ck her showcase for Price...Your mistake ( is funny how everyone else figured it out so quick) Slow are ya ???? Yep she recounted it after she found it was short...hmmm maybe she didnt want to beleive JG was such a Douchebag and was trying to make sure she counted right after being rattled....Remember the NILE is a river that flows through the Desert...not through DFW...in your case its Denial...give it up...It looks like your "HERO" here (JG) has stepped on his dick and your trying to soothe it for him.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
My hero, now that's the funniest thing posted on this thread yet.

She recounted it after she found it was short. WTF

Her words: he supposedly noticed that it was short after he left...I did as I was reeeeecounting it, implying an
initial finding of shortness, say kind of like you two do every morning when you go to take a wee wee, for
that day anyway.

Are you sure that you didn't make this post after you made
your next one. Better go and check you'll be busy for a while.

Amateurs.

I bet you're a longhorns fan, explains a lot.
I think boujay and a certain provider known for a recent drama thread should team up and get married. He listens about as well as she does when a whole bunch of people are calling them out for f*cking up.
It doesn't matter even if a provider knows in advance what to expect and agrees to the type of session and then changes her mind for whatever reason. No means No! You may get angry and you may feel cheated, but $300 does not buy you the right to beat a lady. If $300 is that valuable, you shouldn't be in the hobby in the first place. I don't know what the truth is in this matter, so maybe Jason did not do this. If he did though, it is despicable. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
Moby, I agree 100% with you.
Ha! For real kaylee.

I normally am one who reads all (or most of) the posts following an OP, which is great b/c often someone has already said what I was thinking, but lately I just haven't had it to read 9 pages, or what not.

So to the OP - staying on point - I'm sorry for what occured. I hope everything gets worked out, and I hope freaky leads to good times, not towards bat-shit crazy.

Play nice lovelies and homies,
LnH
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-13-2013, 07:55 AM
BrownSugarBaby - The tough part is proving "victim" in situations of edge play. There is this HUGE grey area. The line of Consent is the issue. It would be no different in a civvy relationship where a woman hurt a man in bdsm.

You think courts wouldn't make an issue about "hooker/john" think again. That is what the whole defense team is going to rely on. Discrediting the witnesses and the plaintiff. They will try to rip it to shreds if their client is on the line for any real amount of time.

This isn't a court 'cept of the public opinion sort.

People think they can hide behind an online persona or mask their REAL personalities in text on a shmb. People think this is "just fantasy" where they can get away with nearly anything. Not true.

Why is the 50$ being made into the big deal? How about, insult to literal injury. Shows intent.

I've been in situations grey-er than this. I KNOW how prey/predator works. I play in those role play situations.

Experience tells me the truth in this.
Don't know the lady. Only know Jason via his posts here. And I don't have ROS, but occassionally get a glimpse of it via those other ways we don't speak about. Of course, I was not there and I also have not seen the pictures that are being discussed.

There have been a series of reviews by a series of hobbyist. Most of you can probably guess a few names I am referring to. These reviews highlight the reviewer & his exploits more than the lady, in my opinion. Everybody gives these guys a cyber-high-five and encourages the next one to step up their game.

I think the results are to be expected. Some of these guys begin to believe their own hype. They have little regard for the ladies, and speak of them in terms that show they have no respect for the ladies. Quite frankly, I read these reviews with the expectation that the lady reviewed will be placed on my DNS list because if she is a fit for these types of sessions, then I am pretty sure she will not be a fit for me.

I hope these guys in this group recognize and re-evaluate where they are going in this hobby. I hope the wannabe followers learn from this situation, and avoid following these footsteps to destruction.

I will restate something that I have said many times before. When a lady is screening a guy, she would do well to do more than cursory looking at his review count or the number of P411 OKs he has. Dig deeper. Go look at the reviews, look at the comments, talk to a couple of ladies who have seen him. Decide if you are a match, or if you are better to miss out on that session and the fee it entails.

No matter what happened here, the two people involved were disappointed with the results. The ECCIE information system was either not properly utilized or it failed both of them.

EDIT: To BrownSugar Baby and Ze's point about the Court system: I suspect that the defense team would weigh the penalties of a prostitution charge against the rape/sexual assault charge and drag out the defense of consensual sex, she knew what she was getting into, and this prostitute was just trying to destroy this poor innocent little john. The DA's office is likely not going to want to touch this one with a 10 foot pole, anyone involved will end up with dirty hands and a jury that is going to be hard pressed to decide who is the bad actor in all of it. That of course assumes that the Grand Jury feels confortable with an indictment. There would be no winner, only losers all the way around.
I am so glad i woke up this morning and saw that this thread was on Kelsey's side! 130 replies in less than 24 hours! I am glad and i think you have set an example Kelsey that will help reinforce people taking alerts seriously!
Don't know the lady. Only know Jason via his posts here. And I don't have ROS, but occassionally get a glimpse of it via those other ways we don't speak about. Of course, I was not there and I also have not seen the pictures that are being discussed.

There have been a series of reviews by a series of hobbyist. Most of you can probably guess a few names I am referring to. These reviews highlight the reviewer & his exploits more than the lady, in my opinion. Everybody gives these guys a cyber-high-five and encourages the next one to step up their game.

I think the results are to be expected. Some of these guys begin to believe their own hype. They have little regard for the ladies, and speak of them in terms that show they have no respect for the ladies. Quite frankly, I read these reviews with the expectation that the lady reviewed will be placed on my DNS list because if she is a fit for these types of sessions, then I am pretty sure she will not be a fit for me.

I hope these guys in this group recognize and re-evaluate where they are going in this hobby. I hope the wannabe followers learn from this situation, and avoid following these footsteps to destruction.

I will restate something that I have said many times before. When a lady is screening a guy, she would do well to do more than cursory looking at his review count or the number of P411 OKs he has. Dig deeper. Go look at the reviews, look at the comments, talk to a couple of ladies who have seen him. Decide if you are a match, or if you are better to miss out on that session and the fee it entails.

No matter what happened here, the two people involved were disappointed with the results. The ECCIE information system was either not properly utilized or it failed both of them. Originally Posted by tigercat
TOUCHE!
KK,

Thank you so much for being brave and posting this alert. I know it took lots of guts to put yourself out there like this..

The whole point is..When a Lady says, "NO.", no matter the situation, a gentleman should stop whatever it is he is doing. I think a lot of guys around here think that because we get paid to pleasure you that we are less than human. It's bullshit.

Thank God, for you guys that value us....I'm really happy to see you all support Kelsey.

I think the results are to be expected. Some of these guys begin to believe their own hype. Originally Posted by tigercat
I completely agree. I mentioned something earlier in the thread along those same lines:

I think this is part of the problem of the glorification of some of the narcissist hobbyists on here. They get more and more pats on the back, and more and more encouragement to go further than their last session/review. Many (not all) talk about themselves in the 3rd person, trying to make the review more about themselves than providing info about the provider. It's just feeding their ego until you get someone who takes that too far and out of control, which unfortunately sounds like happened here. Originally Posted by still-asleep