ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Yeah, they are just doing anything they can to keep me from getting business, stooping to trying to scare potential clients. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
No, I don't think it has anything to do with business...the guys responding here aren't pimps. They are sharing legitimate, well-intended concerns--not just about your case, but others like it, and yet to arise. Having consistent rules and guidelines on the board helps a hobbyist in Austin have the same experience and expectations as in DC or Atlanta.
Yeah, they are just doing anything they can to keep me from getting business, stooping to trying to scare potential clients. . Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
No, I don't believe that's the case; these guys posting here are not pimps. They are trying to protect the board. The guidelines on posts and nomenclature help keep the Austin experience equal with (and transportable) to any city you (or they) visit. These comments, for the most part, are well-intended.

___Obviously, I re-typed when I didn't see my post....
iam sorry RB but I can totally see your manly features in your face.. jmo.
i find it funny , that in a group of people who claim to be open minded, and for whom most of us biggest fear is being exposed to "polite society's" close minded standards, are yet closed minded in their acceptance of someone elses proclivities that dont fall in line with our own.
we all have our preferences, perversions, fantasies, and desires. if there is one thing i have learned in my time here. its we are all have a unique and individual "sexual fingerprint". WALDT.
with that being said. i feel that ANY member here should be referred to by the gender he or she chooses to be refererred to, out of respect for a fellow member and as a common courtesy to another person.
there are quite a few TS on this board,and from what ive seen, most are referred to by the gender they choose to go by. i dont really care about the legality of which gender they ACTUALLY are and i dont believe RB really did either. i feel she just used it to defend herself against the attacks she felt she was receiving.
although, TS arent my bag, and though i doubt i could see someone i knew was once a man. it doesnt change the fact that i should respect her wishes to be referred to as a female and welcome her and wish her the best.
these are just my thoughts. like her ,dont like her. it doesnt matter. just respect another members wishes in this (quote) open minded (unquote) group of people Originally Posted by knotty man
+1

Very well spoken, errr... written, Knotty
iam sorry RB but I can totally see your manly features in your face.. jmo. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Can you tell the difference here? The one on the left is male
Funny thing is, Ill bet you money I can post that same pic on a "rating" site and not one guy will say that. Ive done it... Maybe you see cause you know but thats the only reason. Wanna send me a pic of you now?

iam sorry RB but I can totally see your manly features in your face.. jmo. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Can you tell the difference here? The one on the left is male Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

They're both male. If one was female the jaw would be moving.
They're both male. If one was female the jaw would be moving. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Now, THAT's some funny shit!
It's like a good 'your momma' joke; cliché, yes but 'lawd is it funny!
not sure which it is.. but I wouldnt fuck them either.. and I new even before I read ur bp post . I lookec right at ur pic and said thats a ts.. iam not hating. still sounds like ur trying to fool people. back to square one if u te people then its obvious. u cant fool everyone buddy.
Did you get to keep your dick? Put it in a pickle jar or something? Keep it on top of the t v so you could gaze lovingly at it?
If I liked it enough to keep it in a jar I would have kept it on me, but im not a gay guy, gay guys like their junk, im a female.

Did you get to keep your dick? Put it in a pickle jar or something? Keep it on top of the t v so you could gaze lovingly at it? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
you are not a female,
females can have kids you CANT, females never had a dick you DID,females dont have adams apples you DO, Females have special female organs you DONT, You are a man trying to be a FEMALE. I can have the stupid ass govermant say on my licence,ss card and my birth certificate that i am a fucking panda but it still does not make me a fucking panda. Now nut up (pun intended)and be what you are
A MAN
There's your sign. TS does not mean she has a penis!
Yes TS reviews goes in the OTHER FORUM.
This is from her own showcase that I also mentioned in my previous post.
This her calling herself a TS and not me. Need I say more.

FYI I am a passable/fully functional POST-op TS female, meaning yes I have a vag and it works/looks fantastic! If that doesn't bother you then get ready to get ROCKED Originally Posted by universalenergy
Let's not try and confuse everyone with the facts here! LOL Excellent point!

No wait I'm not a TS I'm a female...why?

HUA.

Don't think it's cruel at all. The only thing I disagree about is the "him" because it's my way to attempt to categorize people the way they wish...not based on my own personal beliefs...but that's just me being me, not me saying anyone else is wrong. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'd like to be called "Your Majesty" you know with the 209 reviews and over 19,000 posts and all. How do you think that will go over? LOL
I'd like to be called "Your Majesty" you know with the 209 reviews and over 19,000 posts and all. How do you think that will go over? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't have a problem with that. Start a poll.