BP whores, listen up...

Best thread I've read in a while.

1. All Asians dont have small dicks. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Damn, you mean I don't have an excuse for my pill penis?

...everyone else knows that the Asians are the easiest ones to fleece because of their tiny dicks Originally Posted by Wakeup
It should be opposite. Does anybody price off penis size? If so, PM me.
Epic thread is still epic...
Wow. I see the original post as disgusting. You do realize all the whores you talk so poorly about are people too?

Just WOW

If any independent lady would like any advice, please contact one of the thousands of reputable providers.

When I was new to the online discussion board platform a few ladies who have been around mentored me. They gave advice on ads BUT more importantly they also gave advice on safety. What ever happened to that?

All of this PIMP shit is trafficking...forcing someone to have sex...well that's RAPE...

So perhaps you gentlemen need to step up and stop supporting pimps because your little wee wee wants to be inside a whore? Just a thought. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
always the social justice warrior eh Gabs? you go girl!

Epic thread is still epic... Originally Posted by Wakeup

you owe me two scotch on the rocks, a wetwipe to clean off my monitor and half a box of kleenex for laughing so hard i cried!

but don't worry about the double hernia i have primo health insurance from my unsuccessful career as a failed IT executive. and ...

hahahahaaaa
Good luck collecting. He promised me his whore wife Valerie would come to Houston for a visit over a year ago. I've been holding this piss a very long time.
This thread is disrespectful to the BP ladies that migrated to this site. Soulmanike, can you close this one too and show the BP ladies the same respect we give eccie ladies?
Seeing Because many bp providers are here as well ..........
  • pxmcc
  • 08-21-2018, 05:44 PM
This thread is disrespectful to the BP ladies that migrated to this site. Soulmanike, can you close this one too and show the BP ladies the same respect we give eccie ladies? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Seeing Because many bp providers are here as well .......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
lol. ya good luck with that..
lol. ya good luck with that.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Are they scared because wakeup posted it?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-21-2018, 05:57 PM
Are they scared because wakeup posted it? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
exactly. the troll-in-chief..
Some fuckers need to learn how to work....js.....
Spot on