No shame in her game!

..........and she is gone........wait.........never mind
..........and she is gone........wait.........never mind Originally Posted by dearhunter
1 hour or 2 days?

Back in Dallas, but I'll be back!

Houston guys love BBFS too much for me to stay away.

BUH BYE now......

Originally Posted by milfy2002

girl you wild!!?

Alyssa, it's OK and I did get a lot of business from this thread so I can hardly be mad.

I am concerned for some of these guys though, with how much hatred and venom they so easily spew at a fellow human being.

Now all I can think about is how every time I read a fortune cookie I add, "in bed," at the end of it.

Why am I awake! I finished my bedtime ritual an hour ago!!!!!

I ADMIRE HOW YOU HANDLED THIS

I like this God At what church can he be found? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
who said god is a "HE" ? This is a creative world and we are creative human beings, only a woman could have created such man is to logic for such an incredible universe

Admit it, when you open a woman's legs , man only witnesses beauty he desires to dive into and stay in forever

italia

Back in Dallas, but I'll be back!

Kudos to you for keeping it real.

Yes, Houston Members do partake in BBFS,
Some just like to pretend not to for privacy reasons.
Which I respect and understand
They keep it on the low low.
Yes, Houston Members do partake in BBFS,
Some just like to pretend not to for privacy reasons.
Which I respect and understand
They keep it on the low low.
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You don't have to try these coy statements to put the word out, just boldly state in your ads that you offer BBFS for free. We'll try to help you out and make sure all the guys know this about you
You don't have to try these coy statements to put the word out, just boldly state in your ads that you offer BBFS for free. We'll try to help you out and make sure all the guys know this about you Originally Posted by citizen44

You knew dang well you've been messy and negative with me since my comeback.
I don't need your type of help for anything.
Your all negative & a woman basher.
So bye
You knew dang well you've been messy and negative with me since my comeback.
I don't need your type of help for anything.
Your all negative & a woman basher.
So bye Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Look...stop sending me PM's. I don't care how many free sessions you offer me, I don't do BBFS and I don't screw over the hill hookers
You don't have to try these coy statements to put the word out, just boldly state in your ads that you offer BBFS for free. We'll try to help you out and make sure all the guys know this about you Originally Posted by citizen44
Just so we're clear.

In English: I don't need your help or anyone else's help .
My weekly ads and word of mouth speak volumes to my Selective Clients Who respect ladies

Please troll someone else.
I'm not the one
Look...stop sending me PM's. I don't care how many free sessions you offer me, I don't do BBFS and I don't screw over the hill hookers Originally Posted by citizen44
I've never pm'd you nor do I give Free playtime. Ive never ever gave you a thought.
Epic Fail on your part.
So now you're a liar as well
LOL
# CLASSIC
So what your clearly saying, is that we can add you to the Houstons Don's list (ie The Typhoid Mary list)? Three posts and no denials. Awesome.
Just so we're clear.

In English: I don't need your help or anyone else's help .
My weekly ads and word of mouth speak volumes to my Selective Clients Who respect ladies

Please troll someone else.
I'm not the one Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yeah, there's word of mouth alright.... anyone that supports those who openly engage in BBFS are on the same crazy train, and I'm not talkin about Ozzy.
Yeah, there's word of mouth alright.... anyone that supports those who openly engage in BBFS are on the same crazy train, and I'm not talkin about Ozzy. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Of course you would put your worthless redundant two cents in.