Forced bi

Cuckolding can be a bi experience if you suck the bull’s cock before and after he fucks your wife and you eat the cream pie.
When I worked out at the gym, I would walk around the locker room nude hoping to tempt virile straight men by the site of my tits or in my bra or when I would put on lipstick while they groomed. My fantasy is they would take me home and suck on my tits before they would face fuck me and humiliate and degrade me by filling my mouth with cum in front of their female partner who would then sit on my face and pee in my mouth making me swallow all that cum as I swallowed the pee. Straight men got turned on looking at my tits while I looked at their semi erect cocks.
Dallas Bella I would make your forced bi encounter a bit hotter. He is watching you get creamed as another male is sucking his cock and he is sucking on a third guy. He then is forced to eat your cream pie and passionately snowball that mouth full of cum with one of the other guys. He then creams you and snowballs that load of cum with the other male. What do you think? Originally Posted by whitechocolate
As mentioned it is my “fantasy play “
I’m not interested in any kind of session with two men. Please stop sending me private messages.
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2021, 03:19 PM
As mentioned it is my “fantasy play “
I’m not interested in any kind of session with two men. Please stop sending me private messages. Originally Posted by DallasBella
You can't blame the tricks for trying 😉
I only wanted her to sit on my face and pee in my mouth after one of you guys facefucked me and put a huge load in my mouth. Nothing beats pee to wash down a tasty load of creamy cum from a virile bi curious stud. Not asking her to entertain two guys. She is hot. Need to find some other hot providers who would love to wash down my throat a huge cum load!
I have a guy on call....