Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

Too bad, but the democratic vote won. Sorry for the "Grand Old Party" who will never win another election because they do not care about the welfare of "the people", only their corporate interests.

Including the defense industry, the military industrial complex, the defense complex, and on and on, all run by Rumsfield, Bush, and their cronies. Yes, they may want to execute me for telling the truth. I don't care, because I care about truth and justice.
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Both parties are bought and paid for. I doubt either truly gives a dam about the people.

Truth and justice? Don't expect that from Hillary LOL
Hillary needs to experience some truth and justice.
Both parties are bought and paid for. I doubt either truly gives a dam about the people.

Truth and justice? Don't expect that from Hillary LOL Originally Posted by cowboy8055
They don't. I'll stick with the party that isn't full of bible-wacking weirdos though, if that's ok with you. Those people with their hand near the button is a scary thought. They might push it just because they think it will make jeebus come back. It's also why they don't give a fuck about anything like the environment. They're all going to heaven anyway, so fuck this place. Of course, by the time they realize this IS the only place, they will have raped this planet for all it's worth.
They don't. I'll stick with the party that isn't full of bible-wacking weirdos though, if that's ok with you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you "leaning" toward ....

..the party that is facilitating quran-wacking weirdos?
Are you "leaning" toward ....

..the party that is facilitating quran-wacking weirdos? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that why we are bombing them? Is that why Osama was killed on his watch? GTFO and get some new material.
Naaah, Odumbo doesn't coddle and facilitate those quran thumpers at all... that would be "just dumb".

Here's the part you left out:

"Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.”
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Naaah, Odumbo doesn't coddle and facilitate those quran thumpers at all... that would be "just dumb".
Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't you usually log in as IIFYIdiot before posting cartoons? Did you take your meds today?
Don't you usually log in as IIFYIdiot before posting cartoons? Did you take your meds today? Originally Posted by shanm
He's slipping. It's all the dong talk. Gets him hot and bothered.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 10:49 AM

"Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.” Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
He is an Idiot. The only part that obama actually said was the "prophet of Islam" part. Fuck him for not alienating a quarter of the worlds population, right? A feat that Lusty's gaydaddy Bush managed to achieve so easily.

But yeah, let's not blame Bush for anything and let's heap it all on Obama. Let's also ignore the numerous polls indicating a much higher level of global trust in Obama as compared to Bush.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...her-than-Bush#

Goddamn, these idiots are fucking stupid.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2015, 10:52 AM

"Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.” Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I like the hope behind it, but I believe the sentence is wrong. We are neither strengthened, defined, helped or hurt by our differences. It really depends upon the differences, and the situation.
I think it was Einstein who said, "It is all relative."
He is an Idiot. The only part that obama actually said was the "prophet of Islam" part. Fuck him for not alienating a quarter of the worlds population, right? A feat that Lusty's gaydaddy Bush managed to achieve so easily.

But yeah, let's not blame Bush for anything and let's heap it all on Obama. Let's also ignore the numerous polls indicating a much higher level of global trust in Obama as compared to Bush.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...her-than-Bush#

Goddamn, these idiots are fucking stupid. Originally Posted by shanm
I live in peace knowing that they are forced to live their lives as themselves. What a hell that must be.
I like the hope behind it, but I believe the sentence is wrong. We are neither strengthened, defined, helped or hurt by our differences. It really depends upon the differences, and the situation.
I think it was Einstein who said, "It is all relative." Originally Posted by DSK
You say definitively that we aren't helped, etc., by our differences but then you go on to say it depends on the differences? Which one is it? I think most people just want to live their lives with as little interference as possible. Is that too much to ask?
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
You say definitively that we aren't helped, etc., by our differences but then you go on to say it depends on the differences? Which one is it? I think most people just want to live their lives with as little interference as possible. Is that too much to ask? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Take it all in context. It isn't either/or, it is situational.

If that is what "American embodies" then why does he keep race baiting here?

He's been "defining" differences since he hit the "beer garden" at the WH!!!

And he seems to be regularly on the wrong side of the results when he does.