Wake up.

I'm feeling like the ban hammer will soon fall again.

~
They have more than enough information to ban him and extend her ban...but, as always, it's their decision, and I'm happy either way. Champagne Brown/Mahogany 101/mikeinaction are an endless source of entertainment for me...
Cb has nothing to with my posting. I asked if they gave opportunity to explain , and she said no she just got banned period!
I'm feeling like the ban hammer will soon fall again.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Yup, I think so too. I can feel it in my boner....errr I meant bones!
I'm done with this matter. Moving on just was point out my views. Lousy excuse that's not true.

Email,and phone calls to how she got it.Ludacris.
I'm done with this matter. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
Promise?
I'm done with this matter. Moving on just was point out my views. Lousy excuse that's not true.

Email,and phone calls to how she got it.Ludacris. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
First Lil Wayne now Ludacris?
I Lil Wayne

~
  • Tetas
  • 04-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Damn...JAD is still alive and moderating?
Who knew?
Who knew? Originally Posted by riday
It's not a full time job. Only when his buddies need him.
Jad false that's all u can say. We know wakeup got pull on this site. You want to talk about emails or called and gave her his name lousy excuse I heard all day. Just to make your story sound better. I just can't believe how many liers we have on this board. Just called her she just got banned with no explanation. So that Bs. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
Cb has nothing to with my posting. I asked if they gave opportunity to explain , and she said no she just got banned period! Originally Posted by mikeinaction

Email,and phone calls to how she got it.Ludacris. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
Okay... here we go with this now....

First off... whether or not you think WakeUp has pull or not is irrelevant in this matter for obvious reasons. Guidelines were broken. This FACT is undisputed. She did it, and she paid the consequences for violating board rules. Again, this FACT is undisputed. She was told, and was reminded each and every time she attempted to log into her account as to the reason she was banned, and to contact the staff if she had a dispute. There was none. She owned it when she did it, and admitted to as much. These, AGAIN, are FACTS and are undisputed. We have records of this that remain on the board, and in our emails, as proof of these actions.

Second.... She DOES have to do with your posting because she herself forwarded "the link" in question, and basically sent along information that (willingly or maliciously or not) is personal information about another member that was not granted by that specific member. So by proxy she is VERY much involved in this, and most likely because of YOUR actions may suffer additional consequences.

And finally... I have pointed out our actions without detailing the events question, because the reason she was banned is nobody's business but hers. The fact that you keep talking about why she was banned is only drawing attention to that fact and allowing others to ascertain the reason she was gone. But you DO in fact need to move on with this. You are going backwards quite fast, and are doing neither yourself, nor CB any favors in pursuing this matter further.

Who knew? Originally Posted by riday
It may all just be an illusion.... I have been pulled from under the rock I was under it seems...

It's not a full time job. Only when his buddies need him. Originally Posted by tracer
Nah... The real life finally slowed to let me back on more frequently... but sometime perception is reality... So I can see how you may see it that way... even if I disagree...
I'm done with this matter. Moving on ... Originally Posted by mikeinaction
... fleeing the jurisdiction, one step ahead of the law.

CB must have instructed him to pack it in because he was doing her more harm than good.

Guidelines were broken. This FACT is undisputed. She did it, and she paid the consequences for violating board rules. Again, this FACT is undisputed. She was told, and was reminded each and every time she attempted to log into her account as to the reason she was banned, and to contact the staff if she had a dispute. There was none. She owned it when she did it, and admitted to as much. These, AGAIN, are FACTS and are undisputed. We have records of this that remain on the board, and in our emails, as proof of these actions. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Helpful linck inserted.
how do you call someone a derogatory name in an educated way? Just curious. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
ask and you shall receive - and figured why not try

he BESCUMBERed the COCCYDYNIA's MICROPHALLUS.

or some dumbed down tries -
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Better at sex than anyone, now all he needs is a partner.

At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!

Yours is a prima facie case of ugliness. And your body is ugly too.

You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.
Macy doesn't really hate me...Macy hates me when she's reminded to hate me. If she really hated me, she'd communicate that to me every chance she gets. In that respect, I felt bad for adding her to the list, she's a stand-in, a proxy, so to speak, for someone else already on the list who really should be added twice, or have an asterisk the size of Montana next to her name.

Macy has a friend, and that friend has a hatred for me that burns brighter than any star in the heavens. It's hotter than any of Dante's levels of Hell, and it gnaws at the very fabric of her being. You never know when it will trigger, but when it does, it's wondrous to behold. You've never seen a supposedly sophisticated woman use gutter language more than her when she's taken the bit.

When this friend mentions me to Macy, it triggers Macy to post some more hate...because her friend doesn't want to do it out here.

I almost feel sorry for Macy...but I don't... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I HEART this! You made my ever-lovin' day. I literally laughed until I head tears in eyes. Four, unprecedented paragraphs and all about ME!!!!!!!! I heart that too.

Now, Peachez, I've already told you rulez are made to be broken. And, this, this right here...Toads worth it. LOL But a few points of order:

One, I don't hate you. I have contempt for you. Not that I am above hating someone, but you've never done anything to me. I am and always have been outside your sphere of influence.

Two, no, Macy just took a decision to fuck with you. Nothing to do with me. But I am so heart happy just now that she decided to. Seriously, I heart this post.

Three, the part highlighted in red above in you post I'm pretty sure you plagiarized that from me. I heart that too. You do lub me. You're even starting to sound like me.

Four, if this is truly how you feel. I mean about adding my name twice with a big ol' Montana size asterisk, why didn't you list me first? I'd be all pouty-face now if I didn't HEART this so much.

You warmed my cold, black, soulless whore heart. Damn....I'm still laughing. Did I say I heart this?

I'll revel in being the first to say this in this thread:

You choose when to get on the wheel, not when you get off.

That being said, carry on. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Yes, and Peachez is on it. He wants to be my new pet, but I shan't take him on. I heart my real and loyal Pet too much. I think I'll go back to capitalizing the P in Pet for him. Should we all vote on that? After were it not for our fans...his light for me might not shine so brightly. Let me think on it.

But still, none for you Peachez. Maybe Macy's looking for a pet to train.

K,
Bye - Kisses

EDIT!!!! And I noticed this was my seven thousandth post. I heart that too. Like a lot, but not as much as your diatribe, Peachz
Hot damn!! OH is here!!!.....

MM.....I freaking love you...