Who would you rather see

Run to the RTM you fucking pussy!
Here I'll do it for you since you're such a huge pussy incapable of doing anything he says.
Chester The Molester... who's your victim today?
And absolutely nothing about being a complete no show pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
If whatever RR writes is quoted like I just did blocking doesn't work. You will see everything he writes.
What a pussy!
Coward will probably just change his handle again, like he's done every other time he couldn't back his mouth up. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Here is another message to read.
Run to the RTM you fucking pussy!
Here I'll do it for you since you're such a huge pussy incapable of doing anything he says.
Chester The Molester... who's your victim today? Originally Posted by rockerrick
And another.
Well Tree not only did I not read the quotes but you have joined them so quote away and don't forget to vote.

Holy Shit I didn't quite expect this close of a run. It would appear voting for FP is the same as voting against the OP.

This means many members who really like V would still rather see the OP eat crow than give her the vote.

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if FP wins simply because the OP couldn't resist being an asshole. Win or lose doesn't matter at this point because by voting FP the members have voiced their opinions of the OP.

In fact as much as V and FP bicker online I don't think V would have Ever condoned this thread because unlike the OP she isn't mean spirited and petty.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Condone? Maybe not condone but it doesn't bother me so personally so much. What does bother me is when providers who keep a low-profile and don't participate on the board are drawn into cowardly board drive-bys. I literally hate that unfair shit.

No, I'm not mean-spirited or petty, but FP and I are fair game. We both enter the Eccie Dipshit Thunderdome on our own accord and there are consequences to that. Contrary to what people think I think of her (including her) I think she is a compelling and interesting person who ads intrigue to the board and she can hold her own. I think any woman such as myself and FP who willingly enters the fray must assume the fray will arrive at your doorstep. And here we are.

If fact, in this case I think it's kinda a hoot only because the disparity between FP and I is prodigious. We are both professional providers both possessing pussy but that's pretty much where the similarities end. The closeness of the poll is no surprise to me. All it shows is that there is something for everyone here. All tastes are welcome, present and participating, one isn't better than another. The results are about what I would have anticipated and hoped for. It's awesome, it's egalitarian. Way to go board dudes/gals! To win or lose by a large margin would have said a lot worse about the people voting than it ever could about myself or FP. I'm glad it is the way it is.

I mean, anyone who uses this board as a popularity contest is exercising futility. Any "competition" between myself and anyone else here is imagined and/or manufactured. I'm only here to catch a dick on occasion and hopefully to keep some board chicanery and venality going with the rest of the provocateur assholes and maybe drop a scathing one-liner on Treetop's ass every once in a while. Which most know I love to do.
Condone? Maybe not condone but it doesn't bother me so personally so much. What does bother me is when providers who keep a low-profile and don't participate on the board are drawn into cowardly board drive-bye. I literally hate that unfair shit.

No, I'm not mean-spirited or petty, but FP and I are fair game. We both enter the Eccie Dipshit Thunderdome on our own accord and there are consequences to that. Contrary to what people think I think of her (including her) I think she is a compelling and interesting person who ads intrigue to the board and she can hold her own. I think any woman such as myself and FP who willingly enters the fray must assume the fray will arrive at your doorstep. And here we are.

If fact, in this case I think it's kinda a hoot only because the disparity between FP and I is prodigious. We are both professional providers both possessing pussy but that's pretty much where the similarities end. The closeness of the poll is no surprise to me. All it shows is that there is something for everyone here. All tastes are welcome, present and participating, one isn't better than another. The results are about what I would have anticipated and hoped for. It's awesome, it's egalitarian. Way to go board dudes/gals!

I mean, anyone who uses this board as a popularity contest is exercising futility. Any "competition" between myself and anyone else here is imagined and/or manufactured. I'm only here to catch a dick on occasion and hopefully to keep some board chicanery and venality going with the rest of the provocateur assholes and maybe drop a scathing one-liner on Treetop's ass every once in a while. Which most know I love to do. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Well stated

And absolutely nothing about being a complete no show pussy.

Originally Posted by rockerrick

+1 the "killer" is a pussy. He shouldn't go through his whole life being scared.
Funny how the big pussy edited out the part about RTMing my post that the big pussy can't read.
Dude you are by far the biggest coward the planet has ever seen.

Back peddling little fucking weasel!
So, Lightest is ol' Mata? He shore cleanedt up his grammah. Musta paid fer a tutor. Still needs ta werk a bit mo' on his spellin', tho.
...... and maybe drop a scathing one-liner on Treetop's ass every once in a while. Which most know I love to do. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I'm not taking the bait.
I'm not taking the bait.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Because I'm the mature one and don't need to react when my name is called.
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
The ROCKSTAR HAS interned the room Lightboy and CHINAgurl that is dark cause your bulb burned black. You just be jealously invious of TT DA ROCKSTAR. You were transplanted In the sea You're voice speeks of my names. You trying to be an eagle soring in the sky but you only a penguin on south padre. I SMELL YOUR FEAR. Wanting to be me. THE #1 pussy magnet and slayer and BB banger of all the bitches. I CHILL with kool peeps and you just chill with your know flying PENGWEN looking for ice!!! I snell yiure feer and all you fear is the dust from spinning your head like a bobblehead pengwin Ice ICE BABY.. The ROCK Star is leafing da room.

So that is how a "mature one" talks?

Because I'm the mature one and don't need to react when my name is called. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Even if I did (AND I DONT) I'm too busy because I'm a very important person.
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 02:00 PM
Even if I did (AND I DONT) I'm too busy because I'm a very important person. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Sure. We know you are actually busy because you are staying late at pimp school for remedial instruction.