An end to an era

Damn, I take a few days off and the shit is still flying.
I got pissed because someone started removing some of my posts.
Someone's covering up something.
Damn, I take a few days off and the shit is still flying.
I got pissed because someone started removing some of my posts.
Someone's covering up something. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Nooo!
The mods and admin are open and transparent, fair and consistent. Haven't you heard?
Yes, tbone, my mod foooking connects are hooking Shine Da Great up and removing a few posts that Shine Da Great finds offensive sir. It's for the betterment of the community. You know I always respect your opinion albeit lately I've had to have a few of your posts taken down to restore you to a proper path. It's in your best interest. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
Yes, tbone, my mod foooking connects are hooking Shine Da Great up and removing a few posts that Shine Da Great finds offensive sir. It's for the betterment of the community. You know I always respect your opinion albeit lately I've had to have a few of your posts taken down to restore you to a proper path. It's in your best interest. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Bullshit son.
I'm wondering if some of these fools we are dealing with are mods just having fun at other's expense.
Kinda looking like that. Maybe they will remove this post as well....
I'm wondering if some of these fools we are dealing with are mods just having fun at other's expense.
Kinda looking like that. Maybe they will remove this post as well.... Originally Posted by tbone2u
While I understand your point, I seriously doubt it. The site has clear rules against such activity unless the owners have changed and there are "new" owners who are corrupt. In which case, all bets are off and this site loses its standing in the community.
Yes, tbone, my mod foooking connects are hooking Shine Da Great up and removing a few posts that Shine Da Great finds offensive sir. It's for the betterment of the community. You know I always respect your opinion albeit lately I've had to have a few of your posts taken down to restore you to a proper path. It's in your best interest. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Wait, Mod connects? Well I will say your NOT a very loyal connect because if you were you WOULD NOT be exposing them in the forum... maybe they need to reconsider their loyalty !

Honestly TexasJess you are starting to fooling turn me on a tad bit. I know I must be throwed off. Let's just foook and get that out the way. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
The end of one era and the beggining of a new one. Go for it Shine. I'd have to agree that actually might be the answer. Lol
Honestly TexasJess you are starting to fooling turn me on a tad bit. I know I must be throwed off. Let's just foook and get that out the way. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Ha You couldn't pay me enough.. and don't even try it, Im armed with a turkey baster !

Not to mention, nice way to deflect from the fact that you continue to expose your "Mod connect".... Lets talk about that !
neither or the same will talk about that Jess, ain't gonna happen
Shine as one era winds down and a new one begins if you need a loan to pay for this session it would be my pleasure and delight to pay for it. That would be awesome. ;-)
neither or the same will talk about that Jess, ain't gonna happen Originally Posted by tbone2u
It's okay. They don't have to.. I have forwarded it over so that someone can take a look at these allegations of a "Mod connect".
Someone needs to get to the bottom of this statement he has made, missing posts ect… someone is hitting the wrong delete button ! They should have deleted that statement !
Fucktards keep leaving but they never go.
We are going to have a foooking epic sesh TexasJess. I can see a bbbjcim coming your way pretty soon. Can you handle a 12 inch Mandingo? Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....