AA friendly providers in Houston.

Self-identified AA friendly additions seemed to have stalled...that's unfortunate.

HV banned and Wakeup returns.

Y'all make the call. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

He could not get Champagne Brown banned despite all his bluster. Got embarrassed by the obvious show of impotence when it became clear that the Emperor Had No Clothes and disappeared. It was obvious for quite some time that HV was going to get banned. WTF is s(h)e licking in that Showcase photo anyway?
  • D.G.
  • 08-16-2015, 08:38 AM
Self-identified AA friendly additions seemed to have stalled...that's unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Maybe just maybe it is because the rest are just AA tolerant .
..........heeeeesssss baaaacccckk
Maybe just maybe it is because the rest are just AA tolerant . Originally Posted by D.G.
Well, if that's the case, when you add the tolerant to the providers that see AA on the DL...genuinely NBA chicks are a tinier subset, as to be insignificant.

HV banned and Wakeup returns.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Atleast we have a cotton-pickin' break from her for a lil while
Atleast we have a cotton-pickin' break from her for a lil while Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Just wrong...lmbao!

^^^^Kiki..
The funny thing is this is all fun and games to ~P

I'm not that messy so not going to say anything...
But funny.. I at least know of two of y'all "in that list" stab in the back before y'all even knew it.

But wish a better luck as well outcome to y'all and that is sincere not being funny to the new list of girls..

I'm not that messy so not going to say anything...
But funny.. I at least know of two of y'all stab in the back before y'all even knew it.

But wish a better luck as well outcome to y'all and that is sincere not being funny to the new list of girls.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
All of this ON THE BOARD beef is really dumb if you want to ask me. Are y'all going to continue to bark at each other every time one of y'all make a post?
All of this ON THE BOARD beef is really dumb if you want to ask me. Are y'all going to continue to bark at each other every time one of y'all make a post? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Ummm are you serious my post was to Island gents comment!!!

But knew your post was to me.. .

But I didn't ask you..
All of this ON THE BOARD beef is really dumb if you want to ask me. Are y'all going to continue to bark at each other every time one of y'all make a post? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Dumb?!? Are you serious in that Super Head of yours?

Champagne Brown, why don't you open up your own thread since they allow this type of topic on the board now. You can say what happened and what was the outcome a few months ago if you care to share. But Super Head 713, after all the evil shit that she and BA pulled, she came back to Houston and took a shot at Champagne Brown and opened a can of warms on herself. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057048714&postcount=52

By the way, calling and sending LE and CPS to Champagne's home is no small matter, let alone dumb.. You tell me if it is still dumb, if BA/~P calls LE on you.

On top of that, BA was the only one that was banned, and somehow ~P still gets away scot free. How is that for justice?
NO JUSTICE......NO PIECE

just getting us back on topic.........carry on