Unfortunate PM

Lynch Mob Strikes Again!!!

The most three prominent Lynch Mob members never share any info with the
Eccie Community but they sure are good at fucking up fellow hobbyist's good times and running off providers one way or another, either thru getting them banned or plain just scaring them off.

There's no need to mention who they are... everyone knows who they are already.

The only thing they're good at is sending stupid cat pictures to one another.

Useless!!!!!

Eccie Community but they sure are good at fucking up fellow hobbyist's good times and running off providers one way or another, either thru getting them banned or plain just scaring them off.

I'm Useless!!!!! Originally Posted by carkido45
good lord son! Do you have ANY clue what you're talking about? Or are you just trying throw dirt just becasue?

Go back, read the posts and threads in question...... have a little background before you just randomly come in and start with the accusations.......... But that would be contrary to what you usually do now wouldn't it?........

Turn the page dude.... time for a new schtick........

JaD
It is time for new schtick why don't you and your buddies get some.
  • Dad
  • 02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
1 of the mod here is not playing fair; I thinck.

If I mention some words in ck45's 121st post in this thread, I will get points!

I cannot see Wayward's profile as I have him and various others on ignore, however I have read that sig line before...not sure why you'd want me to take a look at it....The only thoughts that crossed my mind when I read it were w**** t****.. Originally Posted by Valerie

No love, you will not find your name in ANY of my posts, and that's a fact.....When I used the term (that I wasn't aware that we do not speak of), I was referring to the post as a whole, not one particular person.

I have explained to a mod: I am British and had no idea the "WT" word was considered an explicit word?? It is not a word that is censored on daytime telly over here,( so in my mind if it can be said on American tv it must be relatively harmless),so therefore I think it to be quite tame ( more like rated pg)....simply a cultural difference mixed with my personal opinions on what the definition of an explicit/curse word is....Alas, I will certainly not be using the "WT" word on this board ever again...I'm not up for WW3 to begin... Originally Posted by Valerie
The thing speaks for it's self. I would never claim to know what is in another's heart or mind, but what was written is clear as was the lack of an apology. We have a self proclaimed very smart woman putting a very large foot in her lovely mouth.
I just hope no one tells Kido to go back to pimpin his agency and to stay out of the sandbox. But it will probably happen.
It is time for new schtick why don't you and your buddies get some. Originally Posted by carkido45

What is MY Schtick there smart guy? And it seems like I have lots of "buddies" here..... which ones are you referring to?

READ the thread(s) then be a bit more informed and add something worthwhile to the conversation instead of everytime you see one of the guys that is a big meanie to you say things like "they don't contribute/review, why don't they leave/get banned!"......

All I am asking for is that you bring something worth discussing other than your usual "I hate those guys" speech...... heard it...... I get your point..... turn the page and move on already please.......... Be informative for something other than that one latina agency and any girl that has run thru there once upon a time......... but whatever......... you're the one who contributes huh?

JaD
  • Dad
  • 02-14-2011, 10:14 PM
I just hope no one tells Kido to go back to pimpin his agency and to stay out of the sandbox. But it will probably happen. Originally Posted by notanewbie
You are shitting me?
What is MY Schtick there smart guy? And it seems like I have lots of "buddies" here..... which ones are you referring to?

READ the thread(s) then be a bit more informed and add something worthwhile to the conversation instead of everytime you see one of the guys that is a big meanie to you say things like "they don't contribute/review, why don't they leave/get banned!"......

All I am asking for is that you bring something worth discussing other than your usual "I hate those guys" speech...... heard it...... I get your point..... turn the page and move on already please.......... Be informative for something other than that one latina agency and any girl that has run thru there once upon a time......... but whatever......... you're the one who contributes huh?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
There was a time when you enjoyed my info ...right?
Just remember this... any provider who visits here. This city's population in 2009 was 2.3 million people. 5 or 6 people on a message board shouldn't change a damn thing. I would be willing to say that 60-80% of provider appointments come from guys that don't post on ECCIE but lurk and use their P411 Accounts.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
But out of the 2.3 million people in Houston, there are only 10 that have to pay to get laid. So the 5 or 6 troublemakers is better than half of the paying public. So making money can be problematic.

When are the Cliff Notes coming out on this thread. The internet in my trailer park is a little slow. Plus, the seven hundred brats running around the street at 11 pm makes these long threads very tedious.

Useless!!!!! Originally Posted by carkido45
I'm sorry but I almost spit out my wine when I read the cat bit!....Lmao

In any case, I most def agree with you...

A lot of guys were disappointed about me cancelling my trip, so I've decided I will visit Houston one day, but I am just going to send out private emails to the guys who wanted bookings so I don't have to deal with the "Lynch Mob" on here
There was a time when you enjoyed my info ...right? Originally Posted by carkido45

There was a time when I did. Absolutely! I'm not saying that your reviews back in the day were most certainly VERY informative! I have NEVER said anything to the contrary......... But I think sometimes you miss that part....... But am I wrong in assuming the same about you enjoying my info once upon a time, if not currently also?

JaD
I must be on ignore......will one of you FINE HOUSTON LYNCH MOB MEMBERS please bring me a tissue!!!!
Apology not accepted if that is your way of apologizing.....

This isn't the first time you have referred to other providers as WT.....now is it, thats how i knew you were referring to me.....Don't try to dig yourself out of this..

Check you posts from yesterday......see it!

I know that you didn't deserve all of what they are putting you thru but i have DONE nothing, so be the bigger person here and admit you called ME that, not the thread in general, and apologize...

I'm grown....Are you? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I didn't make any apology, perhaps you should re-read my post....I simply explained that that particular post was not directed towards one specific person, but was my overall sentiment to the entire post....And if you read a bit more of my post you may realize that my opinion of what "WT" is/means/and how explicit it is, is a lot different than yours...

I'm not going to try and "dig" myself out of anything, as I am quite straight forward...

And one more thing darling, please don't presume to boss me around, should you continue to try...well all I have to say is good luck with that one...I have nothing to apologize to you personally for, so I wouldn't loose any sleep waiting for one because it won't happen.

Am I grown?..Why certainly, I am a good mother, I simply don't put up with bullies or sadistic people....

It's never a good idea to ask a sarcastic question unless you're prepared for a sarcastic answer.
There was a time when I did. Absolutely! I'm not saying that your reviews back in the day were most certainly VERY informative! I have NEVER said anything to the contrary......... But I think sometimes you miss that part....... But am I wrong in assuming the same about you enjoying my info once upon a time, if not currently also?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Your info is good no doubt just as good as mine or Blowpops or any other contributing member.

I was simply agreeing with Blowpop he makes a valid point when he started this thread.

There are board members who are just as tired as Blowpop.

Go tell your buddies that there same ole shtick of crapping on providers isn't helping anyone especially there fellow hobbyist...not that they care.