New CBO numbers: Obamacare will cost the US 2.5 million jobs

Sounds like you are going to blow a bunch of Medicare dick's .... Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like jealousy to me!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
G

Oh, by the way - SS, Medicare and SSDI are for people no longer in the work force who paid taxes into those programs while they were working. But such nuances are lost on you, aren't they dipshit? Originally Posted by lustylad
Speaking of subtle nuances, you do understand that those old fuckers have not paid enough in in relation to what they will be taking out. Or is that fact one you'd like to sweep under the rug?
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Sounds like jealousy to me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course it would to you!
What is "tracked" is not material to the discussion of the rate of unemployment ..

... what is now being regurgitated into the intentional confusion is ......

the allegation some people WANT to quit their full time jobs so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

Really? And those people actually qualified for jobs so they can be "underemployed"?

Please give me a list of the posters on here who have claimed :...

"some people WANT to quit their full time jobs so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

and then .........give me a list of the posters on here who claim the BLS "tracks" them ....

. meaning tracks those who are intentionally underemployed ...

.............................. .............so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

One can find an embezzler when he finds confusion. All this juggling is smoke and mirrors. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Dude, you are seriously losing me... Nobody is claiming people will quit their jobs or reduce their hours "so they won't HAVE TO have insurance". They'll do it so they don't lose their Obamacare insurance subsidies. And that's not my claim, it's the CBO's finding.

And as I tried to explain, the BLS definitions only track under-employment when it is involuntary. They fail to count it when it is voluntary. You can't be considered "under-employed" if you don't want more work. Get it?
Since he hasn't paid enough taxes to benefit from those programs, he wants t deflect to everyone else and call them a "leech" ... while he gets his "grant" money to buy insurance.

He's just trying to shift the hot lights in another direction. That's his "pre-existing condition"!

Sunburn from hot lights all these years. ACA is his lotion. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I figured as much. Everyone is a leech except assup. He's entitled.
Speaking of subtle nuances, you do understand that those old fuckers have not paid enough in in relation to what they will be taking out. Or is that fact one you'd like to sweep under the rug? Originally Posted by WTF
Of course I understand it. I also understand that libtards like you keep blocking every effort to reform those programs so they are actuarially sound.

Oh wait - you don't know what "actuarially sound" means, do you dipshit? Oh well then, move along to the next thread. You never passed the quiz on what's in the CBO report so you aren't supposed to comment anymore on this thread.
  • Doove
  • 02-09-2014, 05:09 PM
You do understand that they like you will be choosing not to work. Employers will have to hire more workers to do that work or pay higher wages. So it sounds like you are spinning this backwards. Had you said that productivity would be down....then you might be on to something. Originally Posted by WTF
Lustylad? Your snark seems to have eluded you when presented with this issue, by both myself and WTF. Come on, what say you? Is your boss going to need to hire someone to replace you while you're on your Obamacare imposed vacation?

Assuming he doesn't just fire you and replace you entirely, of course.
Is your boss going to need to hire someone to replace you while you're on your Obamacare imposed vacation? Originally Posted by Doove
He would be doing the "boss" a favor!
It is wrong to state Ocare will "cost 2.5 million jobs". If people choose not to work, or work part time, that is their choice.

Ocare will give some people the ability yo not work.
I heard the idiot on Fox this morning. People will have the time to paint, wrote poetry, and be creative if they don't have to work to maintain healthcare....worked out pretty well for France. How much art have they turned out in the last 50 years?
You do understand that they like you will be choosing not to work. Employers will have to hire more workers to do that work or pay higher wages. So it sounds like you are spinning this backwards. Had you said that productivity would be down....then you might be on to something. Originally Posted by WTF
Lustylad? Your snark seems to have eluded you when presented with this issue, by both myself and WTF. Come on, what say you? Is your boss going to need to hire someone to replace you while you're on your Obamacare imposed vacation?

Assuming he doesn't just fire you and replace you entirely, of course. Originally Posted by Doove
Of course my boss has to approve my new hours. What makes you think this is a problem? Other part-time employees are eager to step in and work more hours if asked, and there is slack in most job markets. Some of those 2.3 million job equivalents will undoubtedly be replaced – but a lot less than 100%. Most employers will figure out how to do more with fewer workers, which means productivity (output per labor unit) will go up, not down. They won't be paying higher wages in a slack job market either.

Remember, WTFagboy is a tranny SW. His only training in economics comes from matching the price with the supply/demand for tranny blowjobs in downtown Houston.
Of course it would to you! Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, you are the one worried about who is sucking whose dick. Not me.

I did see this post in another thread though, which fits you to a T ....

“………..if someone is still engaging in direct and personal grade school derision's as an older person, they're likely dealing with esteem issues that eventually manifests itself as real anger masked as crass "humor" and/or "honest" feedback. Sometimes it could be due to a lack of authority and power in their personal lives. Going to work everyday having to take shit off 2, 3, and 4 levels of bosses, never having the feeling of any authority except when you go home and log on to the interwebs where a small contingent of people egg them on and in turn those same people feel validated when their support reciprocated.”

May be you've been spending too much time lingering in the golf course locker rooms.

Assuming he doesn't just fire you and replace you entirely, of course. Originally Posted by Doove
You mean Professor WTF regurgitating bullshit from books ....

.........he reads at Barnes and Noble while sipping designer coffee?
I heard the idiot on Fox this morning. People will have the time to paint, wrote poetry, and be creative if they don't have to work to maintain healthcare....worked out pretty well for France. How much art have they turned out in the last 50 years? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wasn't part of the point of healthcare coverage to get some adults well so they could re-enter the workforce or become more productive?

Or are we just subsidizing more slackers?
... Nobody is claiming people will quit their jobs or reduce their hours "so they won't HAVE TO have insurance". They'll do it so they don't lose their Obamacare insurance subsidies. And that's not my claim, it's the CBO's finding. Originally Posted by lustylad
You want to bet! (rhetorically speaking of course). What's the mandate?

They can sign up for Medicaid any time they need medical care ....

........................... and don't have to pay a dime for coverage on pre-existing conditions.

Here are the ObaminableCareEnthusiasts (OCEs) BTW: