Is Obama a Marxist?

I was with you until this post. What kind of logic is this? Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???
It makes sense within the context of prior posts and exchanges between Doofus and me. It's basically a hijacked thread. The post isn't relevant to the question of Obama's Marxism.
No, but he is the first Hawaiian born citizen to become the President of the United States.

Next question! Originally Posted by bigtex
Thats about the only change he's brought.
Thats about the only change he's brought. Originally Posted by acp5762

Obama may have been born in Hawaii which would make him an American citizen. Unfortunately, the standard for being president, according to the Constitution, is that he be a NATURAL BORN citizen. Depending on how the Constitution is interpreted, he may not meet that standard.

Obama's father was a Kenyan citizen; this made Obama a dual citizen at birth. When Obama was five or six he was adopted by his stepfather Lolo Soetoro; his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro and he became an Indonesian citizen. Whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen, as required by the Constitution, is a debatable question.
Obama may have been born in Hawaii which would make him an American citizen. Unfortunately, the standard for being president, according to the Constitution, is that he be a NATURAL BORN citizen. Depending on how the Constitution is interpreted, he may not meet that standard.

Obama's father was a Kenyan citizen; this made Obama a dual citizen at birth. When Obama was five or six he was adopted by his stepfather Lolo Soetoro; his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro and he became an Indonesian citizen. Whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen, as required by the Constitution, is a debatable question. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Yeah, To me it's disgusting that we have to question his citizenship. I think the bottom line is we've been dupped with this administration.
Since the question of birthplace has come up. If a natural born American (witnessed by hundreds and on TV) grew up and became a citizen of another country by the marriage of his sluttish mother, and then claimed foriegn citizenship in order to travel to other countries and to get access to college funds; are they still an American?

Those official forms have an effect. I had an uncle who hated his given name. When he joined the army, he gave a different name and it became official when it was recorded. He is nearly 80 years old now and he is officially on all records his army name. If someone claims to be a foreign national on an official government form, does that not make it official?
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm attaching a link to illustrate what happens when cultures care more about political correctness than defending innocent people from violent crime. If you were living in Great Britain, I have no doubt which side of the controversy you'd be on.

Don't forget, according to The United States Department of Justice, 37,000 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every year in America. The number of black women, raped by white men, is close to zero. If those numbers were reversed, blacks would be outraged and they would demand that something be done; no one would expect them to remain silent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ng-racist.html

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=26368 Originally Posted by joe bloe
I was with you until this post. What kind of logic is this? Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???
He's trying to prove he's not a racist.

I don't get it either.
Yes, albeit, an incompetent one.
LOL

This thread has so much kool-aid drinking fail.

You guys need to thank god that Jim Jones is dead.

And if Glenn Beck offers you a drink, you may want to pass.

being a racist is so last week.
I met this guy from Africa, he was white.
Whats up with that.