Neo-Nazism News from ABC

I said I didn't give a shit what side they fought on, they aren't the North, you gruberized sodomite. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then you'd be the faggot fuckin' jackass that stuck your faggot fuckin' nose in an exchange you stupidly admit you fuckin' didn't give a shit about, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

So that makes you a special kind of faggot-fuckin' retard, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; especially since Wiki, Britannica, and just about any other fuckin' authoritative source on the Civil War says you're a fucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Then you'd be the faggot fuckin' jackass that stuck your faggot fuckin' nose in an exchange you stupidly admit you fuckin' didn't give a shit about, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

So that makes you a special kind of faggot-fuckin' retard, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; especially since Wiki, Britannica, and just about any other fuckin' authoritative source on the Civil War says you're a fucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll stick my goddamn nose anywhere I please, including up your ass if'n that's where I want to put it, you gruberized odumbo minion. You're a special breed of inbred fucktard that survives on the seed of others through a small hole in the wall. You lie in filth, waiting for the next phallus to appear through the hole.
I'll stick my goddamn nose anywhere I please, including up your ass if'n that's where I want to put it, you gruberized odumbo minion. You're a special breed of inbred fucktard that survives on the seed of others through a small hole in the wall. You lie in filth, waiting for the next phallus to appear through the hole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you had your detestable, lying ass handed to you when your lying ass tried to assert that Ohio was not considered part of the North during the Civil War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And you had your detestable, lying ass handed to you when your lying ass tried to assert that Ohio was not considered part of the North during the Civil War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That wasn't what I was asserting, jackhole.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Dear myopic IB the slave-owner-wannabe,

Yes, I stated that SW Ohio is effectively KY. AND YOU THEN AGREED WITH ME. Now you disagree with me, meaning you also disagree with yourself. Which is exactly what we expect of you.

You also need a bit of a basic geography lesson. By your argument, San Diego is a "northern" city.

Keep on making a fool of yourself.

Keep posting pictures of your murderous war criminal hero. I bet you wish you could have been there at Sand Creek yourself, personally demonstrating the superiority of the white christian southerner to those heathen savage children.

You are a sad, pathetic bigot. And the reality is you don't care that you are a bigot. The US is the best country in existance, but only blind fools like you want to glorify some of the atrocities we committed along the way. Sane people decry them and ask "how can we do better in the future?" You want to hold up the Trail of Tears, slavery, and Sand Creek as morally just parts of of history.

I support our country in spite of the bad things we have done. You almost support them BECAUSE of the bad things we have done. And you wonder why I mock and ridicule you--it is because you deserve it.
Dear myopic IB the slave-owner-wannabe,

Yes, I stated that SW Ohio is effectively KY. AND YOU THEN AGREED WITH ME. Now you disagree with me, meaning you also disagree with yourself. Which is exactly what we expect of you.

You also need a bit of a basic geography lesson. By your argument, San Diego is a "northern" city.

Keep on making a fool of yourself.

Keep posting pictures of your murderous war criminal hero. I bet you wish you could have been there at Sand Creek yourself, personally demonstrating the superiority of the white christian southerner to those heathen savage children.

You are a sad, pathetic bigot. And the reality is you don't care that you are a bigot. The US is the best country in existance, but only blind fools like you want to glorify some of the atrocities we committed along the way. Sane people decry them and ask "how can we do better in the future?" You want to hold up the Trail of Tears, slavery, and Sand Creek as morally just parts of of history.

I support our country in spite of the bad things we have done. You almost support them BECAUSE of the bad things we have done. And you wonder why I mock and ridicule you--it is because you deserve it
Originally Posted by Old-T
Cite where I agreed with your lying-ass, Old-THUMPER, regarding Col Chivington's place of birth. And my argument regarding Ohio is, and has been, exactly the same as Britannica's, you lying SOB.

[T]he North, region, northern United States, historically identified as the free states that opposed slavery and the Confederacy during the American Civil War.... [T]he North includes Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wisconsin. Of these, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota were not states at the time of the Civil War, and Missouri, though part of the Union, was a slave state.... By the 1850s the question of the extension of slavery into the western territories was the central issue uniting the North and bringing it into conflict with the South. On the eve of the American Civil War (1861), there were 19 free and 15 slave states, the boundary between them following the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and latitude 36°30′ (except for Missouri). The North attained its highest self-consciousness as a region during the war, when its name became synonymous with the Union. Including the four border states that fought with the Union. (Britannica)

That wasn't what I was asserting, jackhole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a dissembling liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's a historical fact that you've challenged throughout this thread, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; yet, despite your dissembling lies, being "north" of the "Confederate States of America" and joining other states in supporting the Union cause did make Ohio a "northern state".
Being North of something doesn't automatically make you a northern state... Originally Posted by WombRaider
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 08:48 AM
That wasn't what I was asserting, jackhole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't you know by now that IBLiar is not bothered with little things like accurately asserting what you said. Read my prior post, he isn't even concerned with accurately asserting what he himself said! Now he wants me to research his 17,000+ posts for him because he is too senile to remember which lie he said when. Sorry, IB, I have far better things to do with MY life. I am not you (thankfully).
Don't you know by now that IBLiar is not bothered with little things like accurately asserting what you said. Read my prior post, he isn't even concerned with accurately asserting what he himself said! Now he wants me to research his 17,000+ posts for him because he is too senile to remember which lie he said when. Sorry, IB, I have far better things to do with MY life. I am not you (thankfully). Originally Posted by Old-T
You, in fact, are the "sorry-ass" liar that can't produce the a citation to back up your lie, Old-THUMPER.
WormRaper, you want to fuck Nancy Pelosi, and you like to stick your nose up men's asses. I think you'd be happier in Another Realm. Ijs
WormRaper, you want to fuck Nancy Pelosi, and you like to stick your nose up men's asses. I think you'd be happier in Another Realm. Ijs Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have no idea. I'm working up to strap-ons.
That's priceless. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You bet! Thanks for the compliment.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 04:59 PM
You, in fact, are the "sorry-ass" liar that can't produce the a citation to back up your lie, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am sorry, but the citation queue is seriously backed up right now. This IBHankering individual is delinquent on an estimated 8,452 required citations. As soon as he take the proper laxative measures to unblock the quehe we will get to your request.
I am sorry ... Originally Posted by Old-T
That you are, Old-THUMPER.

You bald-face lied, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you claim you're time is too fuckin' valuable to check a mere 43 posts in a single thread on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER.

But in doing so, you really showed your ignorance by expending so much of your "too fuckin' valuable time" repetitively posting that your time is "too fuckin' valuable", Old-THUMPER. If your lying-ass could produce said citation this exchange would have been finished yesterday, Old-THUMPER, and you'd have conserved your "too fucking valuable time". But you didn't; because, you're a fuckin' liar, Old-THUMPER, and everyone here knows you're a fuckin' liar.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 10:59 PM
No, I just see no reason to show you any respect with regard to "citations" because you show none to anyone else. When someone asks for a "citation" you invariable ignore it a lot refer to some statement that you decree has a meaning totally different than what it does.

You play by the rules of civilized people, start showing some respect, and maybe you will get some in return. You have been distorting your "citations" at least as far back as the Georgie Z discussions.
No, I just see no reason to show you any respect with regard to "citations" because you show none to anyone else. When someone asks for a "citation" you invariable ignore it a lot refer to some statement that you decree has a meaning totally different than what it does.

You play by the rules of civilized people, start showing some respect, and maybe you will get some in return. You have been distorting your "citations" at least as far back as the Georgie Z discussions.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You bald-face lied, Old-THUMPER, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've quibbled, shuffled and deflected. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER.