Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Now we know who has the Ivy League degrees in your family. The dog. Originally Posted by bambino
We also now know about his sex life.
You don't even know what side of the fence Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You gave it away. Your dog's side.

BTW: Are you late for kindergarten at church?
Edit: I saw your post below. Not sure what's going on in Pissburg but you big mouth clowns there are funny to me because you guys obviously have a problem with Ivy League graduates like me. If it pisses you off even more, I have 3 Ivy League graduate degrees.

Sucks for you clowns but good for me Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
BS, Masters and PhD? In what field? Why would it piss me off? I would never hide behind a degree. I prefer superior arguments, not academic pedigrees. I have no problem with Ivy Leaguers. I'm one of them so I know what milieu they were marinated in.
BS, Masters and PhD? In what field? Why would it piss me off? I would never hide behind a degree. I prefer superior arguments, not pedigrees. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've read your posts in here. You don't even know what a "superior argument" is in my opinion. Like I said, talk to me when you get to high school. Until then, we're done clown. Unless you are my kid, you are boring to me because I don't like kids.

You guys have a good day on here. I'll have a good day with my family.

Later blouses
BS, Masters and PhD? In what field? Why would it piss me off? I would never hide behind a degree. I prefer superior arguments, not pedigrees. Originally Posted by lustylad

I have 3 Ivy League graduate degrees.
I'm reminded of those grade school playground dust-ups ... when the schoolyard wimp yelled "my daddy has more guns than your daddy"!!!

It takes 3 "Ivy League school" degrees to learn English? He's still learning it .... from posting on a hooker board!!!!! while fantasizing about his dog's ass-licking activities....

https://www.thoughtco.com/earn-an-iv...online-1098183

I've read your posts in here. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How could you? You don't even know proper English!!!!!!

You're a fraud on a hooker board! What an accomplishment!!!!

My GF wants to know if you drive a large, jacked up truck with oversized tires?
I've read your posts in here. You don't even know what a "superior argument" is in my opinion. Like I said, talk to me when you get to high school. Until then, we're done clown. Unless you are my kid, you are boring to me because I don't like kids. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You deflected my question on your 3 degrees. Not asking you to out yourself, just tell us your field. Many posters who have followed my commenting history here long before you arrived would take issue with your claim I can't recognize superior arguments. Saying "I'm an Ivy grad, ergo my argument wins" doesn't cut it. Perhaps you should read "The Best and the Brightest" by David Halberstam.

"Talk to me when you get to high school?" "Clown?"

Most self-respecting Ivy grads I know don't resort to juvenile name-calling. On the internet you can be anything, eh Luke?
How could you? You don't even know proper English!!!!!!

You're a fraud on a hooker board! What an accomplishment!!!!

My GF wants to know if you drive a large, jacked up truck with oversized tires? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He’s an incredible fraud on a hooker board. I exposed him years ago in his private, safe place. But he’s been saying for years the PF was for retards. At least he was partially correct. YR and TM have embraced him while the rest of us knew he was a fraud immediately. So his PF debut has failed spectacularly!!!! Time for Lucey to scurry back to his private, safe place. There are a few morons there that actually believe him.
how many
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
When Obama took office, the banks had already stopped making loans with each other. In addition to that most of the banks were going bankrupt. Wall Street investment banks Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns went bankrupt and no longer exist. Merrill Lynch, CityGroup, Chase were all headed toward bankruptcy. Obama prevented a Great Depression. Obama's GDP growth rate numbers are the same as Trump. This is only link you should have posted which has GDP numbers by the year. You are NOT taking anyone to school on here WK. You didn't even know the difference between the Total US debt and the Federal Budget deficit.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543
We also now know about his sex life. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oddly, we don’t know anything about yours, LL, man.

Nobody can confirm your sex, in fact.
On the internet you can claim to know anything and everything.

I knew that!

LOL!
Proof? You need proof? Sure! It's right here. See it? See? I have it right here.

No, you can't "see" it. But it's right here. I have it here. Proof.

I'd read it to you, but . . . I . . . I . . . forgot my glasses (i.e. can't read). I have to go now.

He’s an incredible fraud on a hooker board. I exposed him years ago in his private, safe place... Originally Posted by bambino
The spider hole? That place ain't safe. I heard it's for gladiators.
What starts with n, ends with r and is something you never want to call a black person?

Neighbor.