things that gets under ur skin

Is that what he was saying that I was trying to get out of paying my p411 fee? I didn't know there was any way around it... he must know a secret since he's a master at hobbying!
Well it's hard to tell sometimes what he's actually saying...
Hookers that make lists. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
DIRTY old NO pussy getting men who have more than one EC account. I will not say any names ^^^^^^

Isnt there a block button on here, were you can block certain people so you don`t have to read their dumb comments.

MY LIST was funny and TRUE as fuck! Now, You will be ignored BEARDFISH
Girls with big ole boobies that look nice, round and perky until they come out of that wonder bra!
whenever a provider uses really thick walled protection. i cant feel anything with regular protection and it makes the experience kinda boring. does anybody use thin protection?
whenever a provider uses really thick walled protection. i cant feel anything with regular protection and it makes the experience kinda boring. does anybody use thin protection? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Lifestyles are the best, they are not thick or too latex smelly. As well as the Trojan barely there condoms. Magnums to me are the worse, they are too thick and they have the strongest latex smell.
Is that what you use? When i spent some time with you a few months ago i, it didnt feel like thin protection. Maybe its just me.
Kimono's are very thin and probably feel the best of the ones I've tried. If you find a brand you like, carry some with you. Every once in awhile a provider will insist on using her own, but that is fairly rare. They usually don't mind (and often appreciate it) when you bring your own.
Thanks for the advice TestSpin. Ive never carried any of my own because i figured every provider would feel safer using their choice of protection. Im going to try out the Kimodos next time, thanks.
They run small, so if in doubt, go with the large.
Ill keep that in mind.
DIRTY old NO pussy getting men who have more than one EC account. I will not say any names ^^^^^^

Isnt there a block button on here, were you can block certain people so you don`t have to read their dumb comments.

MY LIST was funny and TRUE as fuck! Now, You will be ignored BEARDFISH
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Firstly, not old. First number of my age is a 3, probably younger than most on here. I only have one account. I've had a different handle but only one at a time. I'm not dirty. I shower daily. As for the pussy I get, I do ok. They let me go down on them, which makes them one notch better than you now doesn't it. And I'm pretty sure they also know how to spell. If you're trying to hurt my feelings, it's an epic fail. I wish you would ignore me. I'm growing tired of this interaction.
whenever a provider uses really thick walled protection. i cant feel anything with regular protection and it makes the experience kinda boring. does anybody use thin protection? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
The lifestyles are thin but squeeze the hell out of jr. The Trojan barely there or whatever they call it, are a little more accommodating
Trojan Bare Skin is probably what you are talking about. They are the best I have found but I have never tried the Kimonos. I have bad news for the young hobbiests - this is not a problem that improves with age.
This just happened again for the umpteenth time...and it really pisses me off...I text (providers choice) to introduce myself and ask about virtually anything...they reply with more info, but don't answer the question, but ask their own...I answer their question and also ask another...they reply with more info, but still don't answer question 1 or question 2...I will not set an appt without my questions being answered...so I just reply with thanks, I may contact you again later...bye.