Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

Oh, shit... J353 has come out of hiding to post on a thread. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I step out of the shadows once in a while.
I step out of the shadows once in a while. Originally Posted by john353

Well, Well, Well. Good to see yuo guy

The first experience was with SwtSonja (Tall Blonde) and kept going back for more weekly. Then Amanda Witherspoon was another I had a blast with. She had very delightful tantric skills.
A doubles session with Blak and her friend Sabbath.
A doubles session with Blak and her friend Sabbath. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Sabbath is one that I always wanted to see after hanging out with her at a social at a local strip club. That woman has curves.
ive been a FBSM type of guy so they dont really count.......only providers i really seen were laurensweet and brittany1984, went for the quick lolly sessions ( hey what can i say, i love the Bbbbbbbbbbbbbj ) , so im still an eccie virgin as i havent gone for a FS menu yet..........kind of hard with my schedule grrr
Sabbath is one that I always wanted to see after hanging out with her at a social at a local strip club. That woman has curves. Originally Posted by blowpop
Yes she does. May have too much metal for some, but not for me.
Mine was Ava Baker... what a wonderful way to start my hobbyist career in Houston.
Lol I honestly don't recall... It was so long ago
Lol I honestly don't recall... It was so long ago Originally Posted by RetiredFox
monicalfox wasn't Father Wayward your first? How could you not remember?
Haha ^^^^ my old age is making me have a bad memory!! Lol
Haha ^^^^ my old age is making me have a bad memory!! Lol Originally Posted by RetiredFox
Please,
Tell us about the ones you do remember.
I thought for a second Retiredfox was Monica.
It is Monicalfox, who else could it be? She has almost as big a crush on Wakeup as he has on her, Father Wayward loves a Christmas romance.
Maybe she's thincking of coming out of retirement....
It is Monicalfox, who else could it be? Originally Posted by Wayward

How do you know? I need to see a pic of her freaking amazing eyes to be sure.