REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

• CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey, if you're a dumbfuck like CJ, copying Marshall/WW is a good idea........LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han

nah, if youre a dumbfuck trying to make people think you just hit the board, you make statements like " Marshall introduced shit for brains ", which happened years ago

keep posting dumbass
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm living rent free in their heads! LOL!

Originally Posted by Uncle Han

we make special considerations for lying motherfuckers
Why would I have any reason to be afraid of you, unless you're somehow implying that you're going to threaten some sort of violence against me? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Hell no, no PHYSICAL violence.....just stick around.......

snick
This argument would be more feasible if we were in need of producing more humans. However, humanity is hardly in the situation now where we are at risk of extinction due to under breeding. Gay marriage is not going to reduce the number of humans being produced.

Marriage is not government regulation of a personal relationship. Marriage is society recognizing a personal relationship and giving it benefits that it isn't giving to other forms of relationships. The government doesn't (and shouldn't) regulate who can and cannot get married so homosexuals should be afforded the same rights as heterosexuals in this respect. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Huh, I thought we needed more citizens to pay for Social Security and Medicare.....maybe I'm wrong! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Not government regulation? Obviously you never went through a divorce!
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Huh, I thought we needed more citizens to pay for Social Security and Medicare.....maybe I'm wrong! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Not government regulation? Obviously you never went through a divorce! Originally Posted by Uncle Han

whats a divorce like in china .... since you've never been there
What does any of this homosexual sex and shit for brains have to do with Republicans being more moral than Democrats? I think Republicans just like to discuss homosexuality.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:51 PM
What does any of this homosexual sex and shit for brains have to do with Republicans being more moral than Democrats? I think Republicans just like to discuss homosexuality. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
they rail against it, then call everyone they disagree with cocksuckers

Not government regulation? Obviously you never went through a divorce! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
This is true, I have not gone through a divorce. However, when couples fail to set terms for a potential divorce, there's no one left to turn to fairly adjudicate the process other than the legal system.

Again, if procreation is the sole purpose of marriage (according to you), then why are heterosexual couples who either choose not to have children or cannot have children allowed to marry?

What does any of this homosexual sex and shit for brains have to do with Republicans being more moral than Democrats? I think Republicans just like to discuss homosexuality. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Don't forget rape. Republicans love rape. The more legitimate, the better for them.
they rail against it, then call everyone they disagree with cocksuckers Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh. But to fully understand it, I think I'd need more information on these cocksuckings. I'm guessing it would be more trouble than it's worth though LOL.
Is there such a thing as an ethical politician?
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Naw...Im pretty sure that the ECCIE gods are playing us ALL for idiots.

Whirlyturd continues to be the officially elected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR and Uncle Hanjob is a reincarnation of a worthless piece of shit previously deemed unworthy to sully this board.

Great fun!

You mouth breathers all SUCK!
Less so, apparently, than banned ECCIE assholes!