Let's Be adult Provider's Lady's

Fuck off you old fart........I saw her first. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't get you knickers in a knot young fellah... my asking was an involuntary reflex... that's the problem with being old and feeble.. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...
Don't get you knickers in a knot young fellah... my asking was an involuntary reflex... that's the problem with being old and feeble.. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Just don't be throwing me under the bus by telling RR that I am an asshole that uses terms like, hooktard, fucktard, whore.............and such...........just don't be doing that.
Fucktard is soooooo outdated. Dickhole, it's the new douchebag. Let's use it in a sentence!

Ted is such a socially awkward dickhole, he yelled at a little old lady for writing a check at the Specs.
All this time dh I thought you had SHMB Tourette's.
Fucktard is soooooo outdated. Dickhole, it's the new douchebag. Let's use it in a sentence!

Ted is such a socially awkward dickhole, he yelled at a little old lady for writing a check at the Specs. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

That's fucked-up funny right there!
Just don't be throwing me under the bus by telling RR that I am an asshole that uses terms like, hooktard, fucktard, whore.............and such...........just don't be doing that. Originally Posted by dearhunter
1. I didn't call you an asshole... everybody else on the board does and I do mean everybody else on the board does ... but not me...

2. Don't pretend you're trying to hide that "Bad-Boy" rep thing you have going on either... every time you say hooktard, fucktard, whore.............and such........... a woman on the net somewhere swoons ...

3. Throw you under a bus... unpossible... the closest I can come to that would be to run you over with my electric scooter... if you'll sit still long enough... it's batteries are as weak as mine...

4. All RR wants to hear from me is ... "oops... I'm done...yes I know I just got here ..." ...
Yay, my print job is ready for pick up! It's been a great fun filled afternoon, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1!!!!!!!!eleventy Thought I would throw in a winking kissy face, you know I don't think I've ever done that once in real life.
DH, you're an ashole.

That used to be worth 2 points! SHMB inflation sucks.
1. I didn't call you an asshole... everybody else on the board does and I do mean everybody else on the board does ... but not me...

2. Don't pretend you're trying to hide that "Bad-Boy" rep thing you have going on either... every time you say hooktard, fucktard, whore.............and such........... a woman on the net somewhere swoons ...

3. Throw you under a bus... unpossible... the closest I can come to that would be to run you over with my electric scooter... if you'll sit still long enough... it's batteries are as weak as mine...

4. All RR wants to hear from me is ... "oops... I'm done...yes I know I just got here ..." ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Hey, oldtimer! Lay off dearhunter! Poor asshole's been out posting signs all day in this fuckin' heat. Saw this one earlier today at a Heights restaurant.

Which one of you dickholes is hiding my chihuahua?
Hey, oldtimer! Lay off dearhunter! Poor asshole's been out posting signs all day in this fuckin' heat.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
I saw what you did there... I get it... you said DearHunter was in heat and he's looking for his bi... uh...Chihuahua ... boy is he going to be mad at you..
There's this really strange guy from Ohio........Said something about fucking a big rat.
Chihuahuas kind of look like rats. You might check with him.
Yay, my print job is ready for pick up! It's been a great fun filled afternoon, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1!!!!!!!!eleventy Thought I would throw in a winking kissy face, you know I don't think I've ever done that once in real life. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
You must come back! I love the way you handle DH. And I simply adore watching him try to impress you.

I have never seen him try so hard (or at all now that I think about it) to impress a lady and on top of it a lady who only has 60 posts!

I know nothing about you, but you must be something special.

Please come back tomorrow RR!
Ashole ran another one off!
I saw what you did there... I get it... you said DearHunter was in heat and he's looking for his bi... uh...Chihuahua ... boy is he going to be mad at you.. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Well, fuck my chihuahua.........if TMFT hasn't stumbled onto something..........I was wondering why all of the hooktards have been sniffing around my ass..........and here I was thincking that I needed to wipe or something.........it turns out, they all want to fuck me...........old age brings wisdom...............and depends.