Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

I’m surprised no one mentioned Kelly Lovejoy….
She was pretty I hit that one whole summer. Been st least 4-5 years ago. Almost went broke
I didn’t see Amelia angel on the list
Rootfire - If we are talking about the same Isabella I think she may have used the name Isabella Pacino. Saw her a couple of times. My best memory is doing anal with her. I could not believe that little butt could handle it.
Damn I saw Alexa today, yummmmmm. She is hot!
Coconut is the one girl I regret never pulling the trigger on. Originally Posted by Rootfire
Definitely glad I banged her. She was so hot...she inspired me to get a room just so I could see her. Gave her 4 for an hour and she blew my mind ... then left before my hour was up.

I wanted her so bad again and all I had was 2 left. I called her again and told her what I had and she came back for a second round at 1/2 the price. I couldn't believe I dropped a total of 6 on her PLUS the room. Definitely ... she was the peak of my addiction.

I will never forget her begging for me to cum on her face. She was so petite with perfect tits and that beautiful face. but, that shipped has sailed it seems.
Not as experienced in this hobby as most on this board, but my vote is for salt city kitten/scarlet fever. She was AMAZING when I saw her
Did someone just mention Cindy Lou?!
The incall location was amazing...she was MILF hot and fun. And oh what a story. Only lady ever to get me off 3x in under an hour.
'Miss that girl. It was a great view following her up the staircase,
ya who Awesome

I hear a former Stripper/club bookkeeper for, Actor n Model is out of the poky, back down to stripper wt n... Oh wait. Does extremely BSC in a good way(with a bit of in a bad way BSC) n UTR count for this thread ????
LOL UTR n well known in the public in ROC and BUF LOL

but then who could resist ta making a offer to a bottle blond with a face of a angel. And a smile that says I'm totally nuts so give it a shot Sir
Was hot in more ways than one... I may take shot n find out if still. mmmm I got to remember ta tune in and get a hint where when n if should be in jail BF free
I would have to say Ms.Maddison was the HOTTEST/Best Fuck for me. Too bad she retired
Once a beautiful human sits on the dirty Santa suit she leaps off the nearest cliff into the Creator’s loving arms whew
Cindy Lou was always fun and the incall was great. Also, anyone remember Lucy Rae? Tall, beautiful former Buffalo Jill.
Definitely glad I banged her. She was so hot...she inspired me to get a room just so I could see her. Gave her 4 for an hour and she blew my mind ... then left before my hour was up.

I wanted her so bad again and all I had was 2 left. I called her again and told her what I had and she came back for a second round at 1/2 the price. I couldn't believe I dropped a total of 6 on her PLUS the room. Definitely ... she was the peak of my addiction.

I will never forget her begging for me to cum on her face. She was so petite with perfect tits and that beautiful face. but, that shipped has sailed it seems. Originally Posted by Maximum4

Last I knew she was living about 1/4 mile from Super Sammy, but don't know if she provides now. She always was one to relish negotiation though, and that would make one awesome duo! Being married, and knowing Coconut and her family outside the hobby, I cannot pursue her, but just lust from a distance, lol.
Rootfire - If we are talking about the same Isabella I think she may have used the name Isabella Pacino. Saw her a couple of times. My best memory is doing anal with her. I could not believe that little butt could handle it. Originally Posted by Micton
Please stop reminiscing with the primate as your avatar. You are offensive & you know your offense. You have a long of accuser’s
My memory is shot but back in the day my a couple of my favs was Trinni Treats, Aystin james ( not sure if I spelled that right )NN, Gabby, Ashley, Mandi,Risqué Rene, Dani. Sunny, sky, Sammy. Sammi..... miss the old days for sure.