Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

• WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 12:04 PM
No relation between the crash but point being when costs come down or the public demands action such as fortified cabin doors to the cockpit do these things happen. It is a slow process that some folks think is easily gotten to. It is not.
The term was new to you, WPF, and you don't understand it. You are at your funniest and most stupid when you try to sound smart.
Speaking of security have you discovered how to get a job with TSA? You show up with the paperwork from McDonalds saying they won't hire you. The best way to stop hijacking is to issue every adult on the plane with a single shot 22 with a sub-sonic round.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2015, 02:37 AM
The term was new to you, WPF, and you don't understand it. You are at your funniest and most stupid when you try to sound smart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CuteOldGay , you fall under Moron's Law.....

Moore's Law to you is offering ladies less and less for their services...

Try not to make a fool of yourself much like LexusLover has in this thread.

You are at your funniest and most stupid when you try to sound smart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Every time he posts. And "they" actually allow him to keep his own score card on the golf course.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2015, 05:51 AM
Every time he posts. And "they" actually allow him to keep his own score card on the golf course. Originally Posted by LexusLover

In about 10 seconds (or less) I can open an app on my cell phone and see EVERYWHERE I have been today (and yesterday, etc.....). Did it cost $70,000 to install that APP in my cell phone? Fuck NO~! Does it take a bank of "monitors" 24/7 to keep tabs on me? FUCK NO!! ... Is the data there 24/7? FUCK YES.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Oh, and I didn't bring up the cell phone ... that was knucklehead (WTF). Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good thing we don't allow you to keep score on here! You bring up cell phones in post # 32 and then turn around and lie about it.
Good thing we don't allow you to keep score on here! You bring up cell phones in post # 32 and then turn around and lie about it. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, LL was using the ease of downloading a cell phone app as an illustration of why downloading new software on the existing ACARS hardware in most modern airplanes shouldn't cost 100 grand.
If the plane didn't have the system, I'll bet he wouldn't argue with the 100 grand price. (Though, again, I think you and I could hire some illegals and do it cheaper)

Perhaps you should acknowledge the misunderstanding, apologize to LL, and the world will be a better place.
They have located the tail section, did they have a app for that?
Good thing we don't allow you to keep score on here! You bring up cell phones in post # 32 and then turn around and lie about it. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't lie about anything. I never denied bringing up cell phones. But since you can't comprehend English well, your conclusion jumping is forgiven.
WTF, LL was using the ease of downloading a cell phone app as an illustration of why downloading new software on the existing ACARS hardware in most modern airplanes shouldn't cost 100 grand.
If the plane didn't have the system, I'll bet he wouldn't argue with the 100 grand price. (Though, again, I think you and I could hire some illegals and do it cheaper)

Perhaps you should acknowledge the misunderstanding, apologize to LL, and the world will be a better place. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The only way he can "win" in his mind, is distort what others' say. He usually waits to a page or two of posts in hopes that others like him with little long term memory will not recall what was actually posted.

That's what he gets for surrounding himself with Bimbos and Illegal Aliens.
They have located the tail section, did they have a app for that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually there exists hardware AND software for that ....

... the app on my cell phone told me where I was yesterday when getting ready to head back to my business ... and the other app I have informed me what the traffic was like on the most direct route ..... so I could change my route to a less congested one .... and I was also able to check yet another app ... to inform me of what the weather was in the area between where I was and where I wanted to travel ..... 2015 is an amazing year ... so was 2014 ...2013 ... 2012.....

... and before I departed on the best route ... I was able to check my work AND personal emails ...... 2015 is an amazing year ... so was 2014 ...2013 ... 2012.....

Catch up!
I heard where that set up cost around 100k to install and maintain per plane. Originally Posted by WTF
How much did your "smart phone" cost?

$100,500?

Or did you pay just $700?

http://satphones.eu/en/home/1716-thu...FSYSMwodUmUAlQ

Or you can pay as much as $1,300?

http://satphones.eu/en/satellite-pho...telephone.html

Now ... did I say use a cell phone?

NO ...I posted if you could do it for $100,000 ($70,000) ...

......... I could get it done for $20,000 per plane.

Because ... the hardware is EXISTS, and so DOES the software.

Those Bimboes are wearing off on you.
Actually there exists hardware AND software for that ....

... the app on my cell phone told me where I was yesterday when getting ready to head back to my business ... and the other app I have informed me what the traffic was like on the most direct route ..... so I could change my route to a less congested one .... and I was also able to check yet another app ... to inform me of what the weather was in the area between where I was and where I wanted to travel ..... 2015 is an amazing year ... so was 2014 ...2013 ... 2012.....

... and before I departed on the best route ... I was able to check my work AND personal emails ...... 2015 is an amazing year ... so was 2014 ...2013 ... 2012.....

Catch up! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Words cannot describe how little I care about your fucking phone.
Words cannot describe how little I care about your fucking phone. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's because you're too fucking stupid to correctly use 'words' to describe anything, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
That's because you're too fucking stupid to correctly use 'words' to describe anything, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're like a child who walks into a movie in the middle...

You looking for another ass whooping, RHINO? Or are you just hiJACKING threads in your spare time, IBIdiot?