MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

Try again stump broke read my original comment (the first one) If he did not mean sea ice it is for him to say, and you can still go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You stupidly posted "there is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier", and the articles clearly and factually state that the former is created by the latter; thus directly refuting your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You stupidly posted "there is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier", and the articles clearly and factually state that the former is created by the latter; thus directly refuting your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
QUACK QUACK QUACK you are stuck on dumb stump broke.
QUACK QUACK QUACK you are stuck on dumb stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the "quack" who made the stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're the "quack" who made the stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO My post indicated glacial ice was melting the only other ice that is gaining is sea ice. It was what he referred to as sheet ice num nuts. You can keep on quacking as your shit is in the wind stump broke. You will keep on bleating the same crap because denial runs through your home town.
LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone finds your stupidity amusing.
True, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone finds your stupidity amusing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yours is boundless, mindless, endless.
Yours is boundless, mindless, endless. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your stupidity that didn't hold up under the weight of facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It's your stupidity that didn't hold up under the weight of facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO My post indicated glacial ice was melting the only other ice that is gaining is sea ice. It was what he referred to as sheet ice num nuts. You can keep on quacking as your shit is in the wind stump broke. You will keep on bleating the same crap because denial runs through your home town. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Try your "facts" on that instead of quacking the same old over and over.
Try your "facts" on that instead of quacking the same old over and over. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The facts proved that you're a stupid, lying buffoon, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

There is a difference between the ice sheet, and the glacier. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The facts proved that you're a stupid, lying buffoon, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep you are right the facts say you are a lying stupid buffoon. glad you agree with me stump broke hankering the fly fisherman.
Yep you are right the facts say you are a lying stupid buffoon. glad you agree with me stump broke hankering the fly fisherman. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your posts and the facts prove you're a stupid, lying buffoon, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your posts and the facts prove you're a stupid, lying buffoon, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have no facts, and are a waste of time.
You have no facts, and are a waste of time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your posts continue to prove you're a stupid, lying buffoon, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and the facts underscore your stupidity:

You have no facts, and are a waste of time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one on this board has ever sucked more dicks than either you or your barnyard butt-buddy from Texas , Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In fact, it's you Stumpy the Inbred Chimp that is "factually challenged", a bald-faced liar and the subject of legitimate ridicule, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.