Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

....it sure took a paddling of epic proportions on Sunday at the hands of a modestly average defensive football player for the Atlanta Falcons.

That said......

Due to a n unnamed player getting his ass whipped over and over and over again yesterday, the (NFL) League Office is considering utilizing a little known rule (they actually had to dig really deep into the archives to see if this rule still existed):

Article 10.0278 states for whatever period of time said player (OT Chaz Green in this case) is starting, the Dallas Cowboys will be allowed to use one additional player on offense (ie: the rarely, if ever see, 12 vs 11).

The rule reads: "If a man (or woman) is found to be imitating a football player while resembling nothing more than a turnstile, an additional player (bi-laws refer to him or her as the 12th Man) will be permitted to take the field and help his sorry ass double-team block said average defender(s)."

Coach Garrett was relieved to be told of said rule as it took him off the hook for imitating a head coach yesterday.

At least they aren't the Giants
The Cowboys Suck - This comes to light when they play teams outside of their conference. One player is not going to make a difference for a team, there should be others that can step up to the plate and take on the responsibilities as well.
Need to get rid of Garrett, he ,they get stuck in the mud , (keep trying the same things over an over that are not working)
  • grean
  • 11-15-2017, 08:33 AM
Need to get rid of Garrett, he ,they get stuck in the mud , (keep trying the same things over an over that are not working) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

That won't happen. Jones won't install anyone who will want to actually be the head coach. Jones coaches through Garrett.
  • grean
  • 11-15-2017, 08:35 AM
I would love to see Cowart come out of the broadcast booth and coach the Cowboys.
The Cowboys Suck - This comes to light when they play teams outside of their conference. One player is not going to make a difference for a team, there should be others that can step up to the plate and take on the responsibilities as well. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy

Once again, TC, you illustrate for all to see that your mommy should activate the Parental Controls on the family computer and keep you outa sites (and topics) you know nothing about.

This season, thus far, Dallas is 1-1 "outside of their conference" (vs Denver and Kansas City) and a sterling 5-1 cumulative over the past two seasons (for the record, it was a clean sweep of the AFC last year). Your "comes-to-light reference"...whatever that is supposed to imply...was void of those facts; rendering your statement as nothing more than a steaming pile of dung.

As a matter of (more) fact, "outside the conference" the Dallas Cowboys are the all-time best (NFC team vs the AFC) with a total of 116 wins and growing. Moving along.....

"One player is not going to make a difference for a team"......lol, you really wanna go there, as well? Off hand I can think of a dozen or so (individual players) that made ALL the difference in the world to their perspective teams over the decades.

But, for the sake of time and space, let's just look at the impact one player who just so happened to affect TWO separate franchises in the span of only five seasons.......

Take the case of the Indianapolis Colts, for instance. In the 2009 and 2010 seasons the Colts went a cumulative 24-8 during the regular season; playoffs both years (and a Super Bowl appearance in the latter). In May 2011 Peyton Manning had his second (or third) neck surgery and subsequently went on IR for the entire following season.....a season in which the team falls off the edge of the planet and goes 2-14.

How about when that same player signs a free agent contract with Denver in 2012? The Broncos were 4-12 and 8-8 the two prior seasons to Manning coming on board. That same season he becomes the Denver's starting qb the team goes 13-3, 13-3, 12-4, 12-4 the next four years with TWO Super Bowl appearances. That one player wasn't very key to that franchises' success either, right?

Back to Dallas: The Cowboys (last Sunday in Atlanta) did not have their All-Pro OT (Tyron Smith) in the lineup and the sub gets his ass handed to him by nothing more than a mediocre player.

Yeah....one player can't make a difference. Right. Your argument is as weak as that pitiful excuse of a tub of lard, Chaz Green, is. My advice to you (once again) is stay out of topics you know nothing about.
  • MRMR
  • 11-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Going to be tough to make the Wild Card but after this weekend that will be what we are playing for.
Hope I am wrong but...
Go Boys
Awe NO ,JJ still wants his pudding LMAO ( this fight with the NFL he can't win )
  • grean
  • 11-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Awe NO ,JJ still wants his pudding LMAO ( this fight with the NFL he can't win ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

“If you think Bob Kraft came after you hard, Bob Kraft is a (expletive)compared to what I’m going to do,” Jones said.

That's according to an espn report.

I think Jones has turned the Cowboys into a 4 billion dollar asset. That doesn't happen if you don't know how to win.

Also, Jerry might define winning very differently than we do.
PREDICTION LOCK WINS:

NO -9.5
JAX -7

SEASON ON THE LINE WISH LIST:
COWBOYS +6

CG
I would say its time to turn out the lights on the Cowboy's season this year
WOW that was hard to watch , If my memory is correct ( I'm old) Tony started very good then fell apart, Dak seems to be going the same way Just maybe its the Coaching #$%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cowboys Suck.....They might as well by a new flat screen on Black Friday for they will be watching the Super bowl on it instead of playing in the game.
  • grean
  • 11-20-2017, 12:08 PM
WOW that was hard to watch , If my memory is correct ( I'm old) Tony started very good then fell apart, Dak seems to be going the same way Just maybe its the Coaching #$%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No....shhhhh... don't say that. I think it's only human nature to get put off by the possibility of getting pummeled. They have to have a solution to the LT position. QBs cannot be effective if they get drilled every play.

It is absolutely coaching. They depend on perfect personnel in each position and cannot function without it.

Smith is a fucking killer LT. He cannot be the reason the team win's or loses. Dak cannot carry the team if he isn't protected. I think it's a bit much to ask of a sophomore QB, anyway. I think given protection he would have.

I think the defense without Sean Lee did a remarkable job until I think they lost faith in the offense's ability to put points on the board.